What in the ever loving hell do they want from Burfict

Futbudds

5 hours ago, INbengalfan said:

It's time for Mike Brown to get involved.  Like seriously, get involved.  Like "We're not gotta take this anymore" involved.

I loved the rant, but Mike Brown ain't doing jack.  

He's using his fancy degrees to figure out what stadium improvements he can get on the county's dime, not how to get Burfict off...

9 hours ago, TheVillain112 said:

I loved the rant, but Mike Brown ain't doing jack.  

He's using his fancy degrees to figure out what stadium improvements he can get on the county's dime, not how to get Burfict off...

And that's why we continually get clowned like this.  Mike Brown plays the company line in most cases, and when he doesn't, he does so in a very quiet way.  But it isn't like he couldn't destroy Goodell and his Econ degree in a court-like setting.  Marvin Lewis loves being on the competition committee, but he never uses that platform to speak out when things like this happen.  i mean, he would know whether the rule has been interpreted fairly or not.  It's one thing to get punched by a bully.  it's quite another to stand there and take it, day after day, and not fight back.

36 minutes ago, INbengalfan said:

If we lose a close game in Wisconsin, I might have to destroy a few precious Lambeau seats on the way out

Well it's not the Packers fault.  They don't even have an owner that props up Goodell.

But yeah, that would suck.

Burfict should just sue so it's zero games.  Take it to Federal court.  I'm serious as well.  There's plenty of clips from this preseason of similar offenses going unpunished that can show that the NFL is targeting him.  That can easily win the case for him, because the NFL has zero leg to stand on to say why other offenses didn't go punished...

57 minutes ago, TheVillain112 said:

Burfict should just sue so it's zero games.  Take it to Federal court.  I'm serious as well.  There's plenty of clips from this preseason of similar offenses going unpunished that can show that the NFL is targeting him.  That can easily win the case for him, because the NFL has zero leg to stand on to say why other offenses didn't go punished...

i'd like to say that gets the NFL's attention, but it probably won't.

I'd also like to say i want to see some of those clips, but i don't.  It'll just enrage me.  I don't need that right now.

Archived