Eagles: Sign Jason Peters to a 1 year contract

Kiltman

9 minutes ago, EaglesFlySBChampsHigh said:

JP new deal

Love Howie

So, prb just some injury or playing time clauses. I think that lowers our cap pretty well if he’s only on the books for 5M. I’m pretty sure his cap hit was 13 or so. 

Just now, EaglesPeteC said:

Nice so they lowered his cap his pretty significantly and giving him incentives which don't count against the cap

yeah, wonder if it's all percentage of snaps based...help combat him leaving games.

I think with him and Vaitai being locked in makes them feel better about taking a risk with Mailata. Who said in an interview recently that he was on the cusp of playing and taking a ton of the practice snaps last year.

Could be a genius move if this year can make Jordan’s transition to actual NFLer a reality. If the staff believes that much in him, it would save us investing in an early pick or a FA vet. 

And Peters is OG as hell. Always good to see him out there. Love to see the new salary cap with the recent moves. 

4 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

Could be a genius move if this year can make Jordan’s transition to actual NFLer a reality. If the staff believes that much in him, it would save us investing in an early pick or a FA vet. 

And Peters is OG as hell. Always good to see him out there. Love to see the new salary cap with the recent moves. 

Man, if they actually make Mailata a monster LT...just crazy.

Archived