We talkin' 'bout practice facilities, man!

Klomp

5 minutes ago, vike daddy said:

does your babysitter know you're on the computer...?

lol I'm using a phone ??‍♂️.

the article wasn't interesting at all . But I do see the Vikings winning a Super Bowl soon. They just need someone a bit better than Keemun.

Honestly think you guys should sign Cousins . 

On Thursday, the Vikings will move their entire staff, which has worked at three different locations in recent years, to their new $200 million facility in Eagan, and the following Monday team owner Zygi Wilf will be in town to speak to employees over lunch as they begin work in their new offices.

NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell is expected in Eagan for a grand opening community celebration for the new headquarters some time in mid-June.

https://www.twincities.com/2018/02/24/vikings-have-10-days-to-make-decision-on-case-keenums-future/

• 2 weeks later...
25 minutes ago, TENINCH said:

Wow!!!! That building is amazing

It is, but I think it's more an indication of how outdated and cramped things were at Winter Park.

I haven't watched the video yet (will start it as soon as I hit submit), but longsnapper Kevin McDermott mentioned this morning on KFAN that the hot tubs and cold tubs can be used by like 20 people apiece at one time at TCO, compared to like 5 total people at once at Winter Park. (update: Sugarman said 15 apiece)

1 minute ago, Klomp said:

I haven't watched the video yet (will start it as soon as I hit submit), but longsnapper Kevin McDermott mentioned this morning on KFAN that the hot tubs and cold tubs can be used by like 20 people apiece at one time at TCO, compared to like 5 total people at once at Winter Park.

yeah, Sugarman says 15. and guys at of different heights at the same time too. the pools have underwater treadmills also.

The Minnesota Vikings opened the doors of their gleaming new suburban home Friday with an extensive tour of the Twin Cities Orthopedics Performance Center in Eagan.

The team moved this week into an expansive space with its own stadium and an airy building with multistory spaces. It’s a sharp shift from the squat office spaces at Winter Park in Eden Prairie, the Vikings HQ since 1981.

At TCO Performance Center, the multilevel entryway sets the Nordic tone with a palette of white with purple accents and wood, metal and stone finishes with lots of natural light from on high.

http://www.startribune.com/skol-eagan-vikings-land-in-new-practice-center/476385973/

Spielman: “I don’t think there’s another building like this, I know for sure not in the NFL. I’ll match it up against anyone’s in the country, on what this building offers players. And I think that’s going to be even better because now we have the room and everything we need to do to try to get these players to be the best they can be.”

Spielman said the team showed off the building to its scouts just prior to this month’s NFL Combine. The 20-minute bus ride back to Winter Park was “the quietest the bus has ever been because of what we’re moving from and moving into. People were speechless. It just tells you how committed the Wilf family is to bringing a championship here to Minnesota.”

https://www.twincities.com/2018/03/09/vikings-move-into-new-eagan-digs-where-wow-is-the-operative-word/

Rudolph chose to stay in Minnesota to rehab his surgically-repaired right ankle, he said, because of the new facility.

Rudolph:“It feels like kind of cozy even though it’s massive. It feels like this is our home. This is where we’ll come each and every day. The stadium is great, love the new stadium. But I only go there 10 times a year. This is truly where we work each and every day.”

http://www.startribune.com/from-the-draft-room-to-training-facilities-vikings-expanded-new-home-gives-them-a-leg-up-on-others-in-the-league/476419963/

2 hours ago, vike daddy said:

Rudolph:“It feels like kind of cozy even though it’s massive. It feels like this is our home. This is where we’ll come each and every day. The stadium is great, love the new stadium. But I only go there 10 times a year. This is truly where we work each and every day.”

I think this new facility will be a MUCH bigger draw for free agents and potential coaching hires than the stadium

Archived