Sign in to follow this  
showtime

Frank Clark Situation

Clark basically saying that if the Seahawks franchise him, that he will 100% walk.  Could be another Earl Thomas situation.

Ugh. The franchise tag needs to just go away. I'm so tired of this drama bull**** with the stupid FT every offseason. 

We need to resign Clark, though. He's a huge asset on the DL for this team and he's young. 

4 hours ago, NFL_Announcer said:

Ugh. The franchise tag needs to just go away. I'm so tired of this drama bull**** with the stupid FT every offseason. 

We need to resign Clark, though. He's a huge asset on the DL for this team and he's young. 

I like the tag, but they need to add a second year guaranteed for injury that does not count against the salary cap or something.

Its ludicrous that a violent sport essentially forces the top players to take massive amounts of risk to give the team long term flexibility. If a guy gets hurt on a tag and cant play a single game the following year, he should get another year at like 50% of the tag amount or something like that. There would need to be some ways to ensure guys dont fake injury, but yeah, something needs to change.

Frank Clark is incredible and I really hope you guys are dumb enough to screw this up. I hope the niners draft Josh Allen who would play SAM for us, so that we could swoop up Clark next offseason. Clark Ford Allen Buckner Thomas would be an all time unit lol 

8 hours ago, N4L said:

I like the tag, but they need to add a second year guaranteed for injury that does not count against the salary cap or something.

Its ludicrous that a violent sport essentially forces the top players to take massive amounts of risk to give the team long term flexibility. If a guy gets hurt on a tag and cant play a single game the following year, he should get another year at like 50% of the tag amount or something like that. There would need to be some ways to ensure guys dont fake injury, but yeah, something needs to change.

Frank Clark is incredible and I really hope you guys are dumb enough to screw this up. I hope the niners draft Josh Allen who would play SAM for us, so that we could swoop up Clark next offseason. Clark Ford Allen Buckner Thomas would be an all time unit lol 

That would be a sick crew... and as a Seahawks fan would make me sick to my  stomach. Will be interesting to see what Seattle does.