trey flowers signs with the lions

flyguy1609

I hate this franchise. Instead of cutting the losses of the bad Quinn and Patricia hires, we just go deeper down the rabbit hole by letting them bring in every ex Patriot they can; this one in particular breaking the bank. 

11 minutes ago, cp0k2 said:

I hate this franchise. Instead of cutting the losses of the bad Quinn and Patricia hires, we just go deeper down the rabbit hole by letting them bring in every ex Patriot they can; this one in particular breaking the bank. 

That's my first response, second response is its too early to fire them and they have to try and win.  Hopefully their moves work out.  I don't love them all but at least they are trying.  This offseason already feels a ton more productive than last offseason

I’m pleased with the moves so far.

Flowers is an impact player, knows the scheme and coach. 

This is as safe a signing as you can get.

In addition they signed an excellent CB, a real slot receiver and a TE that worked really hard to improve his blocking. 

These are exactly the type of moves they should be making. Fill holes in FA then your hands aren’t tied in the draft.

They no longer have a need that requires them to go a given way. The first round it wouldn’t surprise me to see them take a TE/CB/LB

Archived