Bengals signing Bobby Hart 3 years 21 mil

49erurtaza

11 minutes ago, SmittyBacall said:

I'm hoping we this turns into a Ryan Grant situation where a grossly overpaid FA signing is announced, team receives public backlash and shaming, and then we pretend he failed a medical exam before he actually puts pen to paper.

That's former Ravens legend Ryan Grant to you, sir.

The fact that there are incriminating or nude photos of Mike Brown somewhere out there now CONFIRMED.

Edit: Ugh... it just occurred to me the mental image I just put out into the ether.  I'm sorry everyone.  My bad.

46 minutes ago, The LBC said:

The fact that there are incriminating or nude photos of Mike Brown somewhere out there now CONFIRMED.

Edit: Ugh... it just occurred to me the mental image I just put out into the ether.  I'm sorry everyone.  My bad.

maxresdefault.jpg

9 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

FIFY 

Yeah, but we know that already.  If Hue is still alive in 30 years, he's going back to the Bengals.  I'm pretty sure Mike Brown has it in his will - to the extent he might actually bequeath the franchise to Hue.

9 hours ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Uh... that's a lot of money for one of the worst offensive linemen in football.

NOW, NOW!

Bobby Hart may be one of the worst offensive linemen in the NFL, but he is a cancer in the locker-room, let's give him credit for that!

After proclaiming himself the "best right tackle in the league" in training camp, Bobby Hart had an atrocious last season with the Giants, and did a one-man tank job at the end of the year, deciding he didn't feel like playing the last game (he called in sick with The Potato Famine), and tried to talk linemate and fellow stiff Ereck Flowers into joining him in his unilateral boycott.

To be fair, though, the only real issues with Bobby Hart's play are pass blocking, run blocking, conditioning, effort, mobility, hand placement, speed rushers, bull rushers, Speed Racer (never misses an episode), film study, and game prep. Nothing a few dozen years of miracle-worker coaching can't fix!

Let's root for this plump and pleasant young man, and congratulate him on his new-found riches!

Image result for Bobby Hart Bengals

Archived