Jets nearing agreement with WR Jamison Crowder

jetskid007

We all knew the Jets were going to sign one of these slot receivers, it was a question of who. 

Crowder experienced a down year where he dealt with a number of injuries, but he's a good player. I would've preferred Humphries, but Crowder is similar in the sense that he's young (25), has produced, and is a little more versatile in the sense that he can play outside the slot. 

Great to have one down, but many to go

Second choice for slot receiver behind Humphries.

What are the contract details? I like Crowder's game, he always killed it for me in fantasy and is a great underneath weapon, but his health issues are well documented. You can almost count on him pulling a hamstring this year.

We all knew the Jets were going to sign one of these slot receivers, it was a question of who. 

Crowder experienced a down year where he dealt with a number of injuries, but he's a good player. I would've preferred Humphries, but Crowder is similar in the sense that he's young (25), has produced, and is a little more versatile in the sense that he can play outside the slot. 

Great to have one down, but many to go

I’m not complaining and I like Crowder so don’t take it as that but we have started this off-season acquiring two guys coming off bad years hoping they become mainstays in our offense

We do this every year, having an abundance of room and signing prove-it guys, and clearly it hasn’t worked yet for Macc

For the 10th time, hope this one works!

Just now, Bianconero said:

I’m not complaining and I like Crowder so don’t take it as that but we have started this off-season acquiring two guys coming off bad years hoping they become mainstays in our offense

We do this every year, having an abundance of room and signing prove-it guys, and clearly it hasn’t worked yet for Macc

This is VERY true.

2 minutes ago, Bianconero said:

If these guys were healthy they wouldn’t be FAs

5 minutes ago, Bianconero said:

Other than 2018 he only missed one game due to injury so, more than likely he'll bounce back. 

7 minutes ago, Rockice_8 said:

Crowder has the higher upside compared to Humphries who is maybe a bit safer.  

Not sure how Humphries floor is higher.  Crowder and Humphries have played the same number of years.  Humphries has less yards, less TD, less yards per in several more games than Crowder.  

Just now, rampantjet said:

Not sure how Humphries floor is higher.  Crowder and Humphries have played the same number of years.  Humphries has less yards, less TD, less yards per in several more games than Crowder.  

Think you misread that post.

Archived