Titans Resign Vaccaro

Titans fan 617

6.5m a year for a safety who made this defense better when he was on the field I’ll take it especially after that horrible contract Collins just got. Health to me is the biggest issue with Vaccaro but when healthy he makes the defense better and makes the defense more versatile.

1 minute ago, Titans fan 617 said:

Byard will sign a deal in a few years but what a combo to have for the next few years with Byard and Vaccaro. 

If Cruikshank could become like a present day Vincent Fuller Titans would really have one heck of a back end on defense 

I wouldn’t be surprised if Byard’s deal was done this training camp.

2 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Wouldn’t doubt it either I just hope he goes about it better than Lewan

I never faulted Lewan for holding out but there was one practice he was acting like a dink during drills and one coach got ticked off

Titans have taken care of Casey Lewan and I think even JMac back in the day all during TC so I wouldn’t be surprised if they did get Byard done 

31 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

The goal should always be to sign a good player as soon as possible, as the cap will keep rising year after year and the deal will look better year after year. Lewan's deal is already starting to look like a deal after what Trent Brown just got.

Archived