Titans Officially Sign Adam Humphries

Titans fan 617

I was a Tyrell Williams guy all along, but the more I looked into Humphries I realized that he was a really good route runner with solid hands and most important of all he got open a lot.  I think he's going to develop into a nice security blanket for Marcus in the short and intermediate passing game. 

We overpaid a player based not on what he is or what he can do, but for some bulk stats he posts during garbage time out of the slot.

He was undrafted for a reason. And he produced decent stats because of garbage time and having players like Mike Evans draw all the attention. 

One of those overpaid contracts we look back in 2-3 years and laugh at our front office. 

1 minute ago, RuskieTitan said:

We overpaid a player based not on what he is or what he can do, but for some bulk stats he posts during garbage time out of the slot.

He was undrafted for a reason. And he produced decent stats because of garbage time and having players like Mike Evans draw all the attention. 

One of those overpaid contracts we look back in 2-3 years and laugh at our front office. 

If the Bellichickians wanted him and we got him instead I’m sure it will pan out just fine

Archived