Titans Officially Sign Adam Humphries

Titans fan 617

24 minutes ago, deeluxx3 said:

I'm curious to see how we're going to misuse Humphries. He's just so clearly a slot, middle-of-the-field receiver that it'll be interesting to see how we try and turn him into a sideline guy

because that's what we do.

DONT BE LIKE THIS LOL

28 minutes ago, deeluxx3 said:

I'm curious to see how we're going to misuse Humphries. He's just so clearly a slot, middle-of-the-field receiver that it'll be interesting to see how we try and turn him into a sideline guy

If this does happen (I don’t see any way it does tbh) then we can immediately go ahead and write Arthur off as a moron and kiss Marcus goodbye

2 hours ago, deeluxx3 said:

He's actually our solution at DE.

It appears that dude writes for CSN, and is a Pats beat writer. Wrote an article a week back making the Humphries Pats connection, had a pretty good write up, and even came to the conclusion that the contract would be in the 9.5M range... He thought AH was well with that price. (Other reports are saying the actual Pats offer was 4 years, 30M) 

Archived