Titans Officially Sign Adam Humphries

Titans fan 617

17 minutes ago, Titans fan 617 said:

I have a really important question and need your opinions

Humphries should wear 11 instead of 10 right 😂

No he should keep 10 in case Mariota turns out to not be the guy. That way our next potential franchise QB can't wear 10

Thinking about if he had gone with the pats. The things the media would be saying about him on the pats. Probs would've been the next big slot guy for NE

Im pretty sure hes going to become a fan favorite FAST!  

Man, looks like the Patriots wanted him badly.

Last time we got a WR the Patriots were interested in, it was Rishard Matthews in 2016. Hopefully Humphries can be as successful here as Matthews was (you know, minus the whole quitting stuff).

Just now, TitanSlim said:
Matthews was (you know, minus the whole quitting stuff).

Never mention that name here again LOL. 

But agree with you. Adam gonna be legit for us. Him Davis and If Walker can come back and play anywhere close to where he was thats a solid trio of problems for defenses. Still want one more WR. In the draft or a vet idc. I dont wanna see Sharpe on the field anymore. And maybe Taylor can find his hands. Though him going down the right sideline has worked a lot so at least he has that going for him lol

He had a chance to get a pay raise, play with the greatest QB of all time, probably put up 100 catches, and basically be guaranteed an AFC title appearance with a good shot of being in the Super Bowl 

The fact that he had already committed, JRob being from TB, and Brady potentially being gone in a two years probably came into play, but still pretty crazy that he didn't go back on his word.

This was my favorite signing of this 2019 free agency period.

We needed this type of WR bad last year it might've helped especially all the times the pocket collapsed with Marcus looking around with no one to throw to leading to a sack. Now that we do have Humphries he will be like a second security blanket besides Delanie.With the line looking better already with Saffold signed and Conk coming back fully healthy and the possibility of another lineman in the draft i think the offense rebounds big time in '19.

One last thing. Hump sticking with us even the BS pulled by New England makes me like really like him much more. He said Robinson stood up for him in Tampa a few years back now Hump returns the favor.

Between Humphries, Lewis, and Delanie, Marcus is going to have some really nice security blankets to rely upon this year. We shouldn’t have a problem nickel and diming our way down the field if it comes to that with those 3. Just look for the mismatch, it won’t be hard to find.

Archived