2019 Free Agency V2

SBXISBXVSBXVIII

4 minutes ago, NightTrainLane said:

Yup, Barring something in the draft happening to shake up the secondary room I think your on the right track. I don't think the coaches were satisfied with what they saw from Joseph as an every down guy but he did play better toward the end of the year as he learned the system. I don't think we can count out a early drafted safety as Harris was service able but can be upgraded. This draft is gonna be exciting.

Exactly. Joseph came on at the end of the year and Harris played above average but Joyner is a clear upgrade over Joseph and Harris could be a rotational piece if we add a better S in the draft. I like those 3 rotating in and moving around and would prefer to add a safety like Thornhill that can play some CB as well if we're going to draft one. Give Gunther a bunch of DBs that can move around like chess pieces. 

5 minutes ago, drfrey13 said:

I have read some people talking about AB and Burfict but I would think AB would feel a lot more comfortable knowing that 55 will not be on the field with him at the same time if we signed him.

honestly feel like if they talked there wouldn't be an issue between the two

my list of guys remaining in free agency who can help the program:

RB- 

• Marshawn Lynch
  • Spencer Ware
  • TJ Yeldon
  • Isaiah Crowell

TE-

• Jared Cook
  • Austin Seferian-Jenkins
  • Max Williams  * just as a cheap invite

G-

• TJ Lang
  • Andy Levitre
  • Josh Sitton
  • Josh Kline
  • Ted Karras

DE-

• Ezekiel Ansah
  • Derrick Morgan
  • Adrian Clayborn
  • Nick Perry
  • Vinny Curry
  • Kony Ealy
  • Dion Jordan
  • Cassius Marsh
  • Chris Long

OLB-

• Justin Houston
  • Jamie Collins
  • Shane Ray * just as a cheap invite
  • Aaron Lynch
  • Clay Matthews
  • Eli Harold

MLB-

• Zach Brown
  • Brandon Marshall
  • Josh Bynes
  • Vontaze Burfict

CB-

• Morris Claiborne
  • Darqueze Dennard
  • Kayvon Webster
  • E.J. Gaines

1 hour ago, Humble_Beast said:

man was meant to be a Raider.....

40-50 years ago maybe.

Now, naw.

Do you think this scumbag is gonna get cleaner as he slows down or dirtier to cut corners and make up for his decline?

Someone else can deal with the penalties, lack of system discipline and declining speed, athleticism and range.

Edited by NightTrainLane
  • Like 1

54 minutes ago, drfrey13 said:

I have read some people talking about AB and Burfict but I would think AB would feel a lot more comfortable knowing that 55 will not be on the field with him at the same time if we signed him.

VB - "Hey, man sorry bout that time I tried to make a football play and you flopped."

AB - "WHAT!?!? Miss me with that noise, just do your job and stay away from me."

First practice VB hits AB over the middle cuz AB is practicing hard like he always does and VB can't take getting shown up by this dude.

Punches thrown...if AB is conscious.