2019 Free Agency V2

SBXISBXVSBXVIII

2 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Harris was NOT good. Do not let any grades or analysts of tiny plays fool you. Dude is not a starting safety in this league. That’s not why we re-signed him. 

I've provided more evidence that Harris is good than you have otherwise. I've rewatched all the games; Harris is a quality starting safety in the NFL. Paying a premium or spending a high draft pick to replace him would be imprudent.

Regarding the safety/CB debate. We should obviously draft either one with one of our first 5 picks. If not, at least draft/sign two edge rushers and Q. Williams to help our DBs have a better chance to stop the pass. Can't stop the pass if you can't get the sack.

7 minutes ago, Jerry said:

Regarding the safety/CB debate. We should obviously draft either one with one of our first 5 picks. If not, at least draft/sign two edge rushers and Q. Williams to help our DBs have a better chance to stop the pass. Can't stop the pass if you can't get the sack.

I'm generally against signing or drafting a starting safety or drafting Quinnen Williams. At a certain point, you just have to get as many quality players on the field at the same time. I believe in Harris, Hurst, and Hall enough to not prioritize defensive tackle and safety in free agency or the draft.

1 minute ago, Rich7sena said:

I'm generally against signing or drafting a starting safety or drafting Quinnen Williams. At a certain point, you just have to get as many quality players on the field at the same time. I believe in Harris, Hurst, and Hall enough to not prioritize defensive tackle and safety in free agency or the draft.

I'm ok with not signing a FA safety, but we have to draft at least one, if not 2 for depth alone. Harris can earn the job if he's the better player. We only have 2 safeties that I'm aware of and should carry 4. Simple numbers game.

57 minutes ago, Rich7sena said:

Worley barely, if ever, played in the slot. I really think his deficiencies are being undersold by the fanbase: he's a big-time liability at starting corner.

If we can add a pass rush I assure you our Db's will play better.  It's not fair to have DB's run around with Wr's for 8 seconds bc we couldn't pressure a QB at all. 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

Just give me Za'Darius Smith to go along with Brown, Joyner and I would be extremely happy with FA. Pretty positive Bell is not coming here. 

Think I'd rather ansah on 2 yr cheaper deal and back him up with aldon. Draft Allen or diff DE and line looks better.

17 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

Just give me Za'Darius Smith to go along with Brown, Joyner and I would be extremely happy with FA. Pretty positive Bell is not coming here. 

Sign Za’Darous, draft QW, Josh Jacobs, Jachai Polite, and Hollywood Brown. 

Never thought we could contend in 2019 but wow you never know...