Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
SBXISBXVSBXVIII

2019 Free Agency V2

Recommended Posts

13 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Sign Za’Darous, draft QW, Josh Jacobs, Jachai Polite, and Hollywood Brown. 

Never thought we could contend in 2019 but wow you never know...

Wouldn't be my preferred draft but i wouldnt hate this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, roi34 said:

Wouldn't be my preferred draft but i wouldnt hate this.

Covers our needs and QW will be a superstar but I’m open to many prospects and confident in Mayock. 

Just out of curiosity, who would you take?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think Joyner is our new nickel. We may even play a lot of 3 safety sets.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Love that we signed two big name players in their 20's. Even Hankins is 28 and is showing he still has some upside. Good to see we're targeting younger players.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

If Oakland can get 4 productive starters in the draft. This team could contend and possibly fight for a wild card. Happy as a fan that they're making smart moves and are spending the money they have. 

Edited by agarcia34

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Former Dolpins’ OT JaWuan James intends to sign a four-year, $52 million deal that includes $32 million guaranteed with the Denver Broncos, per source.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

would like to go into the draft after signing a starting DE and LB in the next day or two.... 

 

we have the best young secondary we had in awhile, and best DTs we had in awhile

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, agarcia34 said:

If Oakland can get 4 productive starters in the draft. This team could contend and possibly fight for a wild card

especially if Carr has time, healthy, playmakers, and guys not dropping the ball. Notice whenever he played well, the team could hang with anyone... need team players who won't check out like Cooper

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Humble_Beast said:

especially if Carr has time, healthy, playmakers, and guys not dropping the ball. Notice whenever he played well, the team could hang with anyone... need team players who won't check out like Cooper

Cooper was a soft chump.  We finally have a real WR with great work ethic, one of the best route runners ever and top notch hands.  

T. Brown and Joyner were great signings but we still have a long way to go. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I hope we sign a DE, I would like to sign Z Smith to a 4/5 year deal but would be happy with a short term deal for either ansah or Houston.  Sign a proven rusher, then with the draft trade down a few spots and pick up some additional picks and draft Devin white to get a real impact middle linebacker

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Maybe Nelson and Whitehead get cut with all these expensive signings. Penn is out for sure (was before the offseason). Ellis and Roberts might be out the door as well.

Edited by Rich7sena

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Rich7sena said:

Maybe Nelson and Whitehead get cut with all these expensive signings.

Nelson can't get cut, but I could see Gruden using him in slot and outside.. Would cut Roberts and draft a young WR to put in slot or start..  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, Jono77 said:

I hope we sign a DE, I would like to sign Z Smith to a 4/5 year deal but would be happy with a short term deal for either ansah or Houston.  Sign a proven rusher, then with the draft trade down a few spots and pick up some additional picks and draft Devin white to get a real impact middle linebacker

DE/Edge the biggest need. I would make a push for L Bell he is special, who are some DE/edge that can come in and start? Also would like to sign one starting LB.....

My wish list during this first wave

  • L Bell  or
  • DE ( maybe even 2)unit is pathetic 
  • LB   - MLB/SLB a stud with speed... feels like our defense isn't fast or athletic enough

who fits the profile for DE and LB

Edited by Humble_Beast

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Been a couple of hours and the numbers are not out on the Barr deal. I want to see where the EDGE market is at. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well that sure was one event filled first day of FA. We landed the best OT on the market and a very promising Safety. Tomorrow I expect a defensive lineman (Bolden?) and maybe another Receiver.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  



×