2019 Free Agency V2

SBXISBXVSBXVIII

13 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Sign Za’Darous, draft QW, Josh Jacobs, Jachai Polite, and Hollywood Brown. 

Never thought we could contend in 2019 but wow you never know...

Wouldn't be my preferred draft but i wouldnt hate this.

If Oakland can get 4 productive starters in the draft. This team could contend and possibly fight for a wild card. Happy as a fan that they're making smart moves and are spending the money they have. 

Edited by agarcia34
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, agarcia34 said:

If Oakland can get 4 productive starters in the draft. This team could contend and possibly fight for a wild card

especially if Carr has time, healthy, playmakers, and guys not dropping the ball. Notice whenever he played well, the team could hang with anyone... need team players who won't check out like Cooper

3 minutes ago, Humble_Beast said:

especially if Carr has time, healthy, playmakers, and guys not dropping the ball. Notice whenever he played well, the team could hang with anyone... need team players who won't check out like Cooper

Cooper was a soft chump.  We finally have a real WR with great work ethic, one of the best route runners ever and top notch hands.  

T. Brown and Joyner were great signings but we still have a long way to go. 

• Like 3

I hope we sign a DE, I would like to sign Z Smith to a 4/5 year deal but would be happy with a short term deal for either ansah or Houston.  Sign a proven rusher, then with the draft trade down a few spots and pick up some additional picks and draft Devin white to get a real impact middle linebacker

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Jono77 said:

I hope we sign a DE, I would like to sign Z Smith to a 4/5 year deal but would be happy with a short term deal for either ansah or Houston.  Sign a proven rusher, then with the draft trade down a few spots and pick up some additional picks and draft Devin white to get a real impact middle linebacker

DE/Edge the biggest need. I would make a push for L Bell he is special, who are some DE/edge that can come in and start? Also would like to sign one starting LB.....

My wish list during this first wave

• L Bell  or
  • DE ( maybe even 2)unit is pathetic 
  • LB   - MLB/SLB a stud with speed... feels like our defense isn't fast or athletic enough

who fits the profile for DE and LB

Edited by Humble_Beast