2019 Free Agency V2

SBXISBXVSBXVIII

On paper Burfict would be a fit due to Guenther's system but he's a liability on the field in terms of personal fouls/Suspensions. He may be out of the league entirely.

I was shocked that we didnt add one veteran starter in the front 7 . A defensive end or linebacker to the mix is needed

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, bucksavage1 said:

I was shocked that we didnt add one veteran starter in the front 7 . A defensive end or linebacker to the mix is needed

All of the top edge guys were off the market before FA even began. I don't think we wanted to pay $50-60M for an average to above average MLB.

57 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Not sure it would be that serious, but I agree his game doesn't really fit the modern NFL.

Tez.jpg

giphy.gif

I think it would be after this happens to you from the same guy twice and then he says you were faking your concussion that made you miss a playoff game. Yeah miss me with that. Grudge held.

Oh and lets not forget the Cam and Greg Olsen plays after Burfict was mad they keep targeting him with passes over the middle incident as well.

8q8V.gif

burfict.0.gif

He is a POS that does things in the heat of the moent because that is what is in his heart. He has a lack of impulse control and it would cost us.