2019 Free Agency V2

SBXISBXVSBXVIII

28 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Dennard was Mayocks Top Rated CB Prospect of the 2014 class and Top 10 Prospect overall. 

Played really well in 2017 under PG. Cincinnati's defense as a whole was down last year under Austin. He could be a nice secondary piece reuniting with PG.

57 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

Not sure whether to laugh or cry. That is how horrible this position has been for so long

I'm laughing because they're all actually available.

Crying because it's sadly true.

#lifeinraidernation 

To think that Te'o, Marshall, Lynch, and Marsh would actually be an "upgrade" is physically painful. 

55 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

Played really well in 2017 under PG. Cincinnati's defense as a whole was down last year under Austin. He could be a nice secondary piece reuniting with PG.

I'd love to add Dennard on a prove it deal. We need to fill as many holes before the draft as possible.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Trojan said:

Joyner moved to safety from slot last year so they could easily both be on the field. Dennard, though he usually is in the slot, also can play outside. Supposedly Dennard played 42% of the time in the slot.

Yeah, we're going to move Joyner all over the field this year. Wouldn't be surprised if he starts at FS and Harris starts at SS with Joseph rotating in and Joyner moving to the slot on passing downs. 

25 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Yeah, we're going to move Joyner all over the field this year. Wouldn't be surprised if he starts at FS and Harris starts at SS with Joseph rotating in and Joyner moving to the slot on passing downs. 

Yup, Barring something in the draft happening to shake up the secondary room I think your on the right track. I don't think the coaches were satisfied with what they saw from Joseph as an every down guy but he did play better toward the end of the year as he learned the system. I don't think we can count out a early drafted safety as Harris was service able but can be upgraded. This draft is gonna be exciting.