2019 Free Agency V2

SBXISBXVSBXVIII

Well we need a backup qb who could start 1 or 2 games should Carr go down with a small injury. And that guy should be good enough to have a shot at winning those games. I don't think Glennon is anything special, but i feel more comfortable with him as a backup then a 4th round pick.

15 hours ago, SBXISBXVSBXVIII said:

Gruden/Mayock have made some very good moves this off season and some head scratcherS. Glennon is a head scratcher.

He's a backup QB, a clipboard holder and a camp arm.  Head scratcher?  Give me a break.  You expect us to have 3 Tom Bradys as our Qb's? This isn't Madden.  LOL

• Like 3

39 minutes ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

He's a backup QB, a clipboard holder and a camp arm.  Head scratcher?  Give me a break.  You expect us to have 3 Tom Bradys as our Qb's? This isn't Madden.  LOL

Do you ever think before you write?  Do you even follow threads closely enough to comprehend what is being asked/discussed?  I already wrote he is a camp arm, which you just wrote. Head scratcher meaning it was a strange signing nobody would have seen Gruden/Mayock make at this point in the off season. If signing a QB was expected, nobody would have predicted Glennon. Expecting to have 3 Tom Brady’s? This isn’t Madden? Where do you come up with this crap? When you respond, make sure you end with your tired and predictable LOL. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, SBXISBXVSBXVIII said:

Do you ever think before you write?  Do you even follow threads closely enough to comprehend what is being asked/discussed?  I already wrote he is a camp arm, which you just wrote. Head scratcher meaning it was a strange signing nobody would have seen Gruden/Mayock make at this point in the off season. If signing a QB was expected, nobody would have predicted Glennon. Expecting to have 3 Tom Brady’s? This isn’t Madden? Where do you come up with this crap? When you respond, make sure you end with your tired and predictable LOL. 

GoddamnBatman.jpgHow i see the previous thread convo. 

4 hours ago, SBXISBXVSBXVIII said:

Are Mauro, Lawson and Devey "head scratchers" too or did you see them coming?  Hahaha your posts are pointless.  Whatever you do don't report me LOLLOLOLOL  

Edited by Frankie2Gunz

8 hours ago, Roninho said:

Well we need a backup qb who could start 1 or 2 games should Carr go down with a small injury. And that guy should be good enough to have a shot at winning those games. I don't think Glennon is anything special, but i feel more comfortable with him as a backup then a 4th round pick.

Wins and Mike Glennon dont go together. His record as a starting QB is downright laughable ...6-16 in games he has started at QB.

Somehow he is still leveraging an ok rookie season into NFL contracts

Good chance he ends up like other Gruden camp QBs under us, Connor Cook, EJ, Hackenburg, McCarron...cut

Edited by bucksavage1

42 minutes ago, bucksavage1 said:

Wins and Mike Glennon dont go together. His record as a starting QB is downright laughable ...6-16 in games he has started at QB.

Somehow he is still leveraging an ok rookie season into NFL contracts

Good chance he ends up like other Gruden camp QBs under us, Connor Cook, EJ, Hackenburg, McCarron...cut

Not sure why I have to respond, but I do 😁.

If he was good as a starting QB then he'd still be, well, starting. 

• Like 2

On 3/22/2019 at 2:34 PM, BayRaider said:

I'd honestly rather have Peterman. At least he was super good in college and there's potential in there somewhere. Glennon is just gross. One of the worst QBs in the league by far.

Glennon is a veteran and has been around the league. Peterman is one of the worst players in the NFL.

3 hours ago, NYRaider said:

Glennon is a veteran and has been around the league. Peterman is one of the worst players in the NFL.

Glennon is one of the worst QBs in the NFL as well. Probably Bottom 5 with Peterman. Also, Peterman was a stud in college and still has potential in there somewhere. Bills didn’t have great offensive coaching. I’m not betting he’ll ever become good but he has potential when Glennon was poo in college and poo in the pros. He’ll never be more than a big steaming pile of poo. 

1 hour ago, BayRaider said:

Glennon is one of the worst QBs in the NFL as well. Probably Bottom 5 with Peterman. Also, Peterman was a stud in college and still has potential in there somewhere. Bills didn’t have great offensive coaching. I’m not betting he’ll ever become good but he has potential when Glennon was poo in college and poo in the pros. He’ll never be more than a big steaming pile of poo. 

we are talking about back up QB.. who is Brady or Mahomes backup?  Glennon was a good enough to get a start contract and didn't look so hot in a new system. He has had moments in the NFL, and is an average backup QB...people complain just to complain lol

hopefully Mayock and Gruden keep this wave of talent/depth in free agency going so we can truly go BPA...would hope we sign a few  guys at:

• RB- questions about Lynch coming back home to Oakland for one last year, no current starter on the roster. 
  • TE- probably will draft one, but lost one of our better players in Cook. Jenkins from the Jaguars worth a look? 
  • G- Good could use competition for his spot, if a vet is cheap... why not?
  • DE - I think the guy from the Giants will play one spot on run downs, and Key will come in during pass downs.. Other End spot has nothing
  • LB- Vontaze is injury prone(concussions) and could easily get suspended, Whitehead was hit or miss, no one else proven
  • CB- competition for Worley, guy from Lions seems like like 4-5th guy, Nelson an unknown
Edited by Humble_Beast