Sign in to follow this  
SBXISBXVSBXVIII

2019 Free Agency V2

With Anthony Barr spurning the Jets, I expect them to up their offer to Bell in a attempt to save face.

Dont see how we get him unless he really wants to play here/vegas and takes a discount. 

Just now, agarcia34 said:

Sounds like the Jets are willing to go BIG on bell. 

Read a tweet in the Jets forum that he could get $17-$20M a year from them. HELL NO.

If he doesn’t come to the Raiders. I would love to see him with the Ravens. Just so I can see him stick it to the Steelers twice a year. 

Wouldn't be mad at Bell for a deal around $14per, lets not forget how much of a baller this guy is, would take our offense to a whole new level. Jets(money) Ravens(Revenge on Pitt) have a little more to offer.

getting a little nervous about addressing the DE position, id hate to enter the draft having to address both sides, would limit us on our draft flexibility. Also, I worry that if Q is available at #4 wed pass to take an edge.

Lions give Flowers 5 years 90 million 😂😂😂 he’s a damn good all around DE but he’s never had a 8 sack season. 

Son of a B. I have a big meeting in an hour and a half. I'll lose it if it breaks before/during and I can't soak everything up asap.