2019 Free Agency V2

SBXISBXVSBXVIII

34 minutes ago, Silver&Black88 said:

Like. At what point is it okay to hold these guys accountable? You really are going to preach about good leadership and strong character and then sign Burfict and possibly Incognito? I get why but...seriously I’m frustrated with how Gruden/Mayock do stuff like this 

I agree. But he's a pro bowl guard. Seems like everyone will forsake character for talent. I'm not really pro this move, especially because it's only really gonna be for a year or so. 

Regarding Incongnito. Fans sure are fickle. Part of the reason you build a locker room with leaders is so you can absorb the occasional knucklehead.

Incognito is a hell of a guard. Hopefully, his time away helped him with his mental health. He's an instant upgrade over Goode and helps protect Carr which is priotiry #1. 

Lastly... if the Raiders only win 4 games, it wouldn't be because of Incognitio in the locker room. I would hope the psyche of the locker room isn't that fragile. That would point to a bigger problem.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, big_palooka said:

Regarding Incongnito. Fans sure are fickle. Part of the reason you build a locker room with leaders is so you can absorb the occasional knucklehead.

Incognito is a hell of a guard. Hopefully, his time away helped him with his mental health. He's an instant upgrade over Goode and helps protect Carr which is priotiry #1. 

Lastly... if the Raiders only win 4 games, it wouldn't be because of Incognitio in the locker room. I would hope the psyche of the locker room isn't that fragile. That would point to a bigger problem.

I agree.  Incognito is a heck of a guard who plays with a nasty streak on the field.  We need players like him... on the field and yes he should be a major upgrade over Good.

I am sure he will be on a short leash and if he acts up at all will be finished.  This is his last shot to play and I hope he is smart enough to not screw up again.

I also just read the Martavis Bryant is going to apply for reinstatement.  If he is reinstated I could see him making the roster.