2019 Free Agency V2

SBXISBXVSBXVIII

1 hour ago, Humble_Beast said:

good list...I think we keep 10 guys, don't forget Jordan Devey. He played like a solid starter for the Chiefs last year as a reserve. I think we keep that extra "10" lineman due to last year our line was hit so hard with injuries, and Richie is probably our biggest wild card as a starter. 

I don't think the 10th lineman is really necessary. Good can play OT or OG if needed, Parker/Sharpe can play either tackle spot, and Cooper can play all 3 interior spots. Keep Cotton on the PS squad in case someone goes down with an injury. 

18 hours ago, RaidersAreOne said:

I think either would be a great for him. Also with Hurst, Hall, Hankins, Ellis, Vanderdoes, etc, I'm not sure DT is a priority by any means. 

Yeah can't really see us going after him with all the guys we have at DT. DT might be our most crowded positional group on the team...and he most probably want to go to a winner anyway

• Like 1

On 7/25/2019 at 3:49 AM, Rolni said:

Yeah can't really see us going after him with all the guys we have at DT. DT might be our most crowded positional group on the team...and he most probably want to go to a winner anyway

Nope Detroit.  He wants to hit Aaron Rodgers.

Edited by drfrey13
  • Like 1

56 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Not surprised, Ollie didn't seem to have an NFL mindset. He's got a ton of talent but based on what I saw on Last Chance U, that guy had a hard time taking responsibility, and seemed a little lazy. It seemed like he just wanted to skate on his talent alone which works in college but that stuff doesn't fly in the NFL.

10 minutes ago, NJ Raider said:

I’m a little surprised by this. I guess they want a big guy for short yardage since they released warren.

I have a hard time imagining we keep 4 RB's. Jacobs and Richard are locks. Gruden loves Martin and didn't play bad last season so I imagine he makes it to.

Weird pick-up if he does sign but we do have a spot open atm.