Sign in to follow this  
SBXISBXVSBXVIII

2019 Free Agency V2

42 minutes ago, raidr4life said:

Because you thought they would be great.

It's similar to a stock going down when I buy and rocketing up once I sell.   ;)

1 hour ago, Humble_Beast said:

good list...I think we keep 10 guys, don't forget Jordan Devey. He played like a solid starter for the Chiefs last year as a reserve. I think we keep that extra "10" lineman due to last year our line was hit so hard with injuries, and Richie is probably our biggest wild card as a starter. 

I don't think the 10th lineman is really necessary. Good can play OT or OG if needed, Parker/Sharpe can play either tackle spot, and Cooper can play all 3 interior spots. Keep Cotton on the PS squad in case someone goes down with an injury. 

Skins cut MLB Mason Foster. Could be an option if the Burfict experiment doesn't work out or Lee doesn't progress.

Posted (edited)

Mike Daniels would be a nice addition 1 because he’s good and 2 brings a solid vet presence to that defensive line. 

Browns or Pats is my guess on where he goes. 

Edited by agarcia34

45 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

Browns or Pats is my guess on where he goes. 

I think either would be a great for him. Also with Hurst, Hall, Hankins, Ellis, Vanderdoes, etc, I'm not sure DT is a priority by any means. 

18 hours ago, RaidersAreOne said:

I think either would be a great for him. Also with Hurst, Hall, Hankins, Ellis, Vanderdoes, etc, I'm not sure DT is a priority by any means. 

Yeah can't really see us going after him with all the guys we have at DT. DT might be our most crowded positional group on the team...and he most probably want to go to a winner anyway

Posted (edited)
On 7/25/2019 at 3:49 AM, Rolni said:

Yeah can't really see us going after him with all the guys we have at DT. DT might be our most crowded positional group on the team...and he most probably want to go to a winner anyway

Nope Detroit.  He wants to hit Aaron Rodgers.

Edited by drfrey13

56 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Not surprised, Ollie didn't seem to have an NFL mindset. He's got a ton of talent but based on what I saw on Last Chance U, that guy had a hard time taking responsibility, and seemed a little lazy. It seemed like he just wanted to skate on his talent alone which works in college but that stuff doesn't fly in the NFL.

I’m a little surprised by this. I guess they want a big guy for short yardage since they released warren.

10 minutes ago, NJ Raider said:

I’m a little surprised by this. I guess they want a big guy for short yardage since they released warren.

I have a hard time imagining we keep 4 RB's. Jacobs and Richard are locks. Gruden loves Martin and didn't play bad last season so I imagine he makes it to.

Weird pick-up if he does sign but we do have a spot open atm.