2019 Free Agency V2

SBXISBXVSBXVIII

10 minutes ago, true2form said:

I think it's well passed time to stop thinking about drafting players at positions we no longer need.

that's the thing, top 5 you don't draft for need. Q will do more for this team than anyone not named Bosa. Never a bad thing to have a nice rotation going

• Like 4

23 minutes ago, Geezy said:

that's the thing, top 5 you don't draft for need. Q will do more for this team than anyone not named Bosa. Never a bad thing to have a nice rotation going

I completely disagree.

If the BPA at #4 was a LT are you taking him? 

17 minutes ago, Geezy said:

Justin Houston, Ziggy Ansah, Shaquil Barrett, Henry Anderson, Markus Golden. Anyone else that can get to the QB? Wouldn't mind Houston or Ansah on 1+1s. 

Henry Anderson available ? Wow I know it’s a pass first league  but he’s a beast in the run game 

Was talking to my cousin (non raider fan) and he pointed out something I hadn't thought of. Gruden wants Bell badly because the only way to the top of the division is to compete with the cheifs and their horrible defense. If we load up with as much firepower as they have on the offensive side of the ball, we stand a fighting chance if gruden can game plan well enough. Best form of flattery is imitation.  

Think Cheif's vs Rams last year.

10 minutes ago, SimonGruber said:

Henry Anderson available ? Wow I know it’s a pass first league  but he’s a beast in the run game 

In a division with Gordon, Lindsay/Freeman, Mahomes, and the Chiefs running scheme, it would be ignorant for us to ignore run D. That being said, I don't think I want money spent on a run defender on the D-line with this draft class and what our needs are.

1 minute ago, agarcia34 said:

I think we all just talked are selves into being Happy with Bell if he signs. 

Me: Bell would be an unwise decision, too much cap tied into too little players, teams handcuffed for the future, still too far away from winning for moves like this.....

Also me: We can make this work....

• Like 6