Jets agreed with LB Anthony Barr, but now he's re-signing with the Vikings

jetskid007

11 minutes ago, GangGreen420 said:

Looks like money isn’t everything to a lot of these guys

aka the Jets have nothing to offer players that care about winning 

Minnesota is a winning team?  Some players just want to stay where they are comfortable.  This just leave more cap room to spend on other players.   

1 minute ago, famousj said:

Minnesota is a winning team?  Some players just want to stay where they are comfortable.  This just leave more cap room to spend on other players.   

If you asked any neutral fan or player in the league, Minnesota is definitely better set up to win than the Jets right now.

If it's makes anyone feel any better Casserly was on GMFB this morning talking this move up and giving it his full endorsement.  I saw it and was like **** he's gonna be a bust.  Might just be me personally but anything that Casserly puts his stamp of approval on I think to run in the other direction.  

I can believe I am quoting him but I think Belichick said it perfectly "Casserly is more wrong about most things that I am right putting on my left shoe in the morning" I might have screwed it up a little but you get the jist.

Barr probably wnated to go back to Minnesota if they could just come close to a deal. But reports are that our offer was only for .5mill more annually than what Minnesota gave him. We offered 14per and Minnesota got him for 13.5 per

Archived