Vikings Anthony Barr decided to sign back with Vikings instead of jets

49erurtaza

5 minutes ago, SDotNova said:

It's an offensive league. Y'all made the right decision keeping Diggs. 

Agreed 100%! Barr hasn’t been, as a couple people have said, as good as his top 10 pick indicated. He had an amazing first year and then the rest have been middling. I’m wondering if the transition back to a 3-4 will help in his overall production since he played primarily in a 3-4 at UCLA. 

2 minutes ago, NickChowaniec said:

Maybe we'll get to witness more of this twice a year for the next 4-5 years :)

tumblr_pfj5zjtP4m1s7osygo1_r1_500.gif

So are we taking bets the that it's the second or third time he tries this that Allen gets lit the hell up on his come-down from the hurdle and either tears something or gets knocked loopy with a concussion when his head bounces off the ground like a Spencer Dinwiddie brick from outside?

1 minute ago, The LBC said:

So are we taking bets the that it's the second or third time he tries this that Allen gets lit the hell up on his come-down from the hurdle and either tears something or gets knocked loopy with a concussion when his head bounces off the ground like a Spencer Dinwiddie brick from outside?

You're no fun

Just now, The LBC said:

I'm only putting my money at 200:1 that the next time he does it he ABs the defender like he's a Cleveland browns punter

Just now, NickChowaniec said:

You're no fun

No.  I'm a former DB who took pride in humbling skill position players who tried to clown my defensive teammates.  In all seriousness, the hurdle looks great from a fan perspective, but from a player safety perspective (especially the player doing it) it's dumb as hell.  It's going to get you injured more times than it's going to work.

3 minutes ago, The LBC said:

Still better than a helmet to the McNuggets.

1 minute ago, Forge said:

I'm only putting my money at 200:1 that the next time he does it he ABs the defender like he's a Cleveland browns punter

But this is exactly to my point above.  AB was extraordinarily fortunate in that instance that his spikes didn't catch in the facemask or the helmet openings and potentially snap his ankle/tibia in the ensuing crash landing.

Just now, The LBC said:

But this is exactly to my point above.  AB was extraordinarily fortunate in that instance that his spikes didn't catch in the facemask or the helmet openings and potentially snap his ankle/tibia in the ensuing crash landing.

For sure. It was unbelievably stupid

12 minutes ago, The LBC said:

Excuse me?

Archived