Borrowing from Brownie. Who are 5 players who we could get, that you want no part of?

Kiwibrown

1. If his 3 cone is a true reflection of movement skills  Dk Metcalf

2. Hockenson or Fant in the 1st round, we have njoku and bigger needs. 

3. Dexter Lawrence before 17. Giants like him are old hat.  

4. Hollywood Brown in the 1st round, he folds like origami 

I've only got 4. 

Image result for Go Gif

1. Devin White. He is going to be a Roquan Smith,  CJ Mosley, Jaylon Smith type LB for the foreseeable future. Face of the defense type player. Gimme.

2. Not drafting a TE in the first 3 rounds. The stats are out there. Rookie TEs are useless, take the longest to develop and the last 1st round TEs to do anything relevant over a extended period of time were Vernon Davis and Kellen Winslow. TE is the draft one in the mid rounds and pray position.

3. Devin Bush will be a steal at 17. 

4. Ed Oliver is going to be the Robert Nkemdiche of this draft. So much potential. Might not be until 2022 until we see it.

5. Hakeem Butler will be the best WR in this class and the perfect fit for what the Browns need. Do whatever you need to get him Round2

Deandre Baker-I think he’s going to eventually moved to safety. I like Byron and Greedy a lot more. 

Rashan Gary-Don’t want anything to do with him. Overhyped supposed physical freak that shows nothing great on tape. 

Jason Tillery- I think he’s too finesse for the first round. Very hot and cold. 

Devin Bush- I think he’s overrated and too small. Maybe he’ll be good but I can find someone better later. 

Chase Winoch-I don’t think he has enough athleticism. 

Golden Tate-I don’t want to spend big money on a slot guy

Tyrell Williams-I don’t want to reach and overpay an average player. Let’s draft our receivers unless it’s John Brown who I’ll sign.

Greedy Williams

Montez Sweat/Brian Burns: So long as one of Williams, Allen, Oliver, Wilkins, Farrell, Bosa, and Gary are still on the board (I'd roll the dice one of these 7 will be there)

An OL of any kind: Please no

A RB of any kind: Although watching @LETSGOBROWNIES reaction would be epic.

1 hour ago, NateDawg said:

@brownie man not a big fan of UM defenders eh?

Nope. And it’s not because it’s Michigan Ive like a lot of their guys defensively recently like Jourdan Lewis and other guys in 2017

i just think this year they got really overrated playing some wack offenses and then got exposed again OSU and the bowl game. I just think this year they have some really overrated  players I don’t see any of them being stars or at least at 17 drafting them over other players that will be there

2 minutes ago, brownie man said:

Nope. And it’s not because it’s Michigan Ive like a lot of their guys defensively recently like Jourdan Lewis and other guys in 2017

i just think this year they got really overrated playing some wack offenses and then got exposed again OSU and the bowl game. I just think this year they have some really overrated  players I don’t see any of them being stars or at least at 17 drafting them over other players that will be there

I’m with you on Gary and have been. Sky is the limit but the motor and production on the field aren’t there. 

Winovich I feel indifferent about. I think he sticks around and is an average rotational guy for a while.

Bush I actually like. He can fly around and can be successful in the right defense. 

55 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Greedy Williams

Montez Sweat/Brian Burns: So long as one of Williams, Allen, Oliver, Wilkins, Farrell, Bosa, and Gary are still on the board (I'd roll the dice one of these 7 will be there)

An OL of any kind: Please no

A RB of any kind: Although watching @LETSGOBROWNIES reaction would be epic.

Although James Williams or Myles Gaskins late wouldn't be bad

2 minutes ago, MSURacerDT55 said:

Although James Williams or Myles Gaskins late wouldn't be bad

I was specifically speaking in the first round, although I'd agree! I'd love one of those guys later...even maybe Elijah Holyfield if it's late.

52 minutes ago, NudeTayne said:

Kiwi: "Give me five players you don't want this off-season."

Them: "I do what I want."

Yeah - I was reading responses and wondered if I had read the title wrong. 

That being said - 

1 - No TE in the top 100 please. Just GTFO with that nonsense 

2 - No thanks to DK Metcalf. I like guys who can separate. Hard pass. 

3 - There are a lot of DT's out there, but one that I really don't care for is Dre'Mont Jones - I loved him at Ohio State, but as an NFL prospect, I think he's disappointing. I don't see him as an effective every down player. 

4 - I'd rather focus on the DT's, LB's before edge. I really like what we have with Garrett, Vernon, Avery and Ogbah. I'm also not crazy about a lot of the edge guys like Brian Burns or Montez Sweat. 

5 - Soft pass on Hollywood Brown - Yeah I know Baker and him have rapport, but I like my receivers a little less squishy. It's more of a personal preference for WR's. 

Archived