Borrowing from Brownie. Who are 5 players who we could get, that you want no part of?

Kiwibrown

Greg Little: an absolute brick of a unit. Gonna fall apart or be too slow. 

Jeffery Simmons: Unpopular opinion I know: forget the off the field stuff. I think he's going to be injury plagued. Dude is too big for his own good. 

Brian Burns: Barkevious Mingo 2.0

Rashan Gary: Doubt he makes it to 17, but dude is pretty plain. I don't understand the hype. 

Any wide receiver in round 1 who's not Metcalf: I think this class is full of #2 guys. It's more positional value than it is about any of the individual prospects. If we can't take Metcalf in round 1, anyone in round 2 is going to play at just as high of a level as the next guy after Metcalf. 

Listing players I wouldn't take at their estimated draft position.  Last year, I would've been livid if Callaway went with a second rounder, but I was extremely happy to gamble a 4th

1. Daniel Jones top 100
  2. Mack Wilson top 64
  3. Any WR top 32
  4. Rashan Gary top 20
  5. Travyon Mullen top 100
  6. Lonnie Johnson First 5 rounds

@Kiwibrown @brownie man

Awesome OT topics.

-----------

1.) Jawaan Taylor, OT Florida -- the most overrated player in the draft imo.

2.) Rashan Gary -- he's buttcheeks

3.) Tyrell Williams -- better off using the money elsewhere ... instead use draft capital on WR.

4.) Christian Wilkins in the 1st especially if hockenson, tillery, top CB, bradbury, top LT are all on the board

5.) A non-Devin White LB in the 1st or 2nd

Bonus: Any WR in the first, especially frail hollywood brown

Archived