Sheldon Richardson intends to sign with Cleveland (3-year deal)

SmittyBacall

10 minutes ago, dawgpound1816 said:

I'm excited. I see alot of 1 on 1 matchups for Vernon and Garrett with 2 strong pocket collapsing DTs . Great job Dorsey.

That's what MN was expecting too. He didn't really live up to the hype in a 4-3. Solid player who gets a decent amount of hurries, just doesn't finish as much as you'd like. I was personally expecting a more disruptive presence, just didn't see that. Can't say the talent is better in Cleveland either when compared to MNs D.

Just now, detroitlions72003 said:

The Vikings are just falling apart and this makes me very happy.

The Vikes lost Richardson and Barr. An overrated and overpaid 4-3 OLB and a solid UT who's been replaced by Shamar Stephen (who was the starter on the 2017 team).

6 minutes ago, vikingsrule said:

Can't say the talent is better in Cleveland either when compared to MNs D.

Meh, but that doesn't mean he won't be successful with a change in scenery, I personally won't consider what he did in Minnesota. Plus Dorsey has been having a lot of recent success with reclamation projects of former high picks.

I almost guarantee he will rotate with a rookie DT.

30 minutes ago, ACO said:

Sheesh, indeed. They just need to go get a corner and another WR and they looking pretty good. 

Rumors are the Browns are in play for Roby and it opens them up to take a corner in the 1st

33 minutes ago, ACO said:

Sheesh, indeed. They just need to go get a corner and another WR and they looking pretty good. 

Yeah and they are still a few good corners left in FA, excellent job by the browns so far.  

6 minutes ago, buno67 said:

Rumors are the Browns are in play for Roby and it opens them up to take a corner in the 1st

Robby Anderson would be a great fit there. If they get a CB in FA on top of drafting well (and they have did okay) then they might just make that playoff run. I really like that they finally getting it together. Baker having a proper offseason as QB1 will make such a difference. 

5 minutes ago, buno67 said:

I would think WR in the draft if they get Roby to pair with Ward/Carrie/Gaines   

Archived