Which trade do you think is the most ridiculous?

William Lee

43 minutes ago, buckeyesNut0623 said:

And I love it. The Squeelers are king of the hill no more

Your team looks great on paper, but you haven’t done anything yet.  Pitt and Baltimore still have talented teams and won’t be pushovers in the division. Cinci on the other hand looks to be the new Cleveland in the division.

2 minutes ago, daineraider said:

Your team looks great on paper, but you haven’t done anything yet.  Pitt and Baltimore still have talented teams and won’t be pushovers in the division. Cinci on the other hand looks to be the new Cleveland in the division.

Just wait and watch carefully this season. John Dorsey is gonna show you how you take a team that was winless in 2017 to a SB contender in 2019. Pittsburgh lost its 2 best players, Baltimore lost 3 of its top 5 players (the 2 LB's and Suggs) not to mention Weddle, and Cinci is Cinci so I def like out chances in the AFCN. Just my opinion but Vegas and most sports reporters seem to agree with me. 

1 hour ago, buckeyesNut0623 said:

Just wait and watch carefully this season. John Dorsey is gonna show you how you take a team that was winless in 2017 to a SB contender in 2019. Pittsburgh lost its 2 best players, Baltimore lost 3 of its top 5 players (the 2 LB's and Suggs) not to mention Weddle, and Cinci is Cinci so I def like out chances in the AFCN. Just my opinion but Vegas and most sports reporters seem to agree with me. 

I will be watching the Browns and believe they have a shot to be very good, just saying don’t get too excited until you start winning some games.  I know all about premature excitement and then being let down.  

8 hours ago, daineraider said:

I will be watching the Browns and believe they have a shot to be very good, just saying don’t get too excited until you start winning some games.  I know all about premature excitement and then being let down.  

I love that we’re going to be competitive, but hate the yapping that’s already started from our fans.  We’ve won nothing in half a century, let’s just sit down, shut up and see what happens.

Besides, puffing your chest out about something that other dudes are about to do is just about the lamest thing humanly possible. 

On 3/13/2019 at 10:59 PM, Kiltman said:

it was for nothing...but I'm shocked the Patriots, having tried to get a deep threat for awhile, didn't put in an offer for Desean

DJax wouldn't conform to the "Patriot Way." He's still gonna do his own thing.

Archived