Which trade do you think is the most ridiculous?

William Lee

1 hour ago, NudeTayne said:

We could use talent like you in the Browns forum/fanbase. LGB is pretty puffed up--just got voted forum MVP.

Forum MVP?  Y'all must have some low standards....

...I'm in!

B|

2 hours ago, NudeTayne said:

We could use talent like you in the Browns forum/fanbase. LGB is pretty puffed up--just got voted forum MVP.

I feel like this the FF equivalent of citizens re-electing a dead city councilman or mayor because they just don't know any better. 

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

I feel like this the FF equivalent of citizens re-electing a dead city councilman or mayor because they just don't know any better. 

So, basically Toronto and Rob Ford. Or DC and Marion Berry.

2 hours ago, NudeTayne said:

16 minutes ago, FourThreeMafia said:

...I'm in!

B|

12 minutes ago, Forge said:

giphy.gif 

On 3/13/2019 at 8:28 PM, buckeyesNut0623 said:

Just wait and watch carefully this season. John Dorsey is gonna show you how you take a team that was winless in 2017 to a SB contender in 2019. Pittsburgh lost its 2 best players, Baltimore lost 3 of its top 5 players (the 2 LB's and Suggs) not to mention Weddle, and Cinci is Cinci so I def like out chances in the AFCN. Just my opinion but Vegas and most sports reporters seem to agree with me. 

Let's see how Freddie Kitchen does as your HC. There's a lot of pressure on him if he doesn't deliver a deep postseason run.

8 hours ago, NudeTayne said:

6 hours ago, FourThreeMafia said:

...I'm in!

B|

6 hours ago, Forge said:

5 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Real footage of me on my way to the podium to accept the award:

giphy.gif

*bump*

Archived