Which trade do you think is the most ridiculous?

William Lee

1 hour ago, FourThreeMafia said:

Are you sure that @LETSGOBROWNIES army of like-bots didnt just eliminate anyone who posed a threat to him?

I only say this because I know you well enough to say that you're definitely ready for the truth, non-sugar-coated (so coated with non-sugar): @LETSGOBROWNIES was originally a like-bot created by @Estonianzulu.  You can guess what happened. 

6 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Bro, stop @ing me.

You know I can't do that.

On 2019-03-14 at 9:46 AM, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I love that we’re going to be competitive, but hate the yapping that’s already started from our fans.  We’ve won nothing in half a century, let’s just sit down, shut up and see what happens.

Besides, puffing your chest out about something that other dudes are about to do is just about the lamest thing humanly possible. 

Isn't that what fans do though. You're supposed to brag about your team if they do well. Yeah you're not actually part of the team but you do root for them so don't see any problems with fans being excited about their teams, otherwise no point to support any team and just be a spectator 

2 hours ago, Activated10 said:

Isn't that what fans do though. You're supposed to brag about your team if they do well.

I, uh, disagree?  

Yeah you're not actually part of the team but you do root for them so don't see any problems with fans being excited about their teams, otherwise no point to support any team and just be a spectator 

To enjoy the game?  I enjoy watching football and grew up rooting for the Browns (notice how I didn’t say I enjoy watching the Browns?  It’s been a rough few decades.  Anyway....).  

The enjoyment for me comes from seeing my team win.  I don’t get any extra enjoyment from rubbing opposing teams fans noses in a loss.

Ive been to plenty of Browns games here in Cincy with friends who are Bengals fans.  Neither of us felt the need to talk ish.  They rooted for their team, I rooted for mine.  We could both be objective when discussing the game and it made for a nice time.  

I mean, you do you, but I don’t see any point in bragging about the accomplishments of others to other people.  Just not my thing I guess.

20 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I, uh, disagree?  

To enjoy the game?  I enjoy watching football and grew up rooting for the Browns (notice how I didn’t say I enjoy watching the Browns?  It’s been a rough few decades.  Anyway....).  

The enjoyment for me comes from seeing my team win.  I don’t get any extra enjoyment from rubbing opposing teams fans noses in a loss.

Ive been to plenty of Browns games here in Cincy with friends who are Bengals fans.  Neither of us felt the need to talk ish.  They rooted for their team, I rooted for mine.  We could both be objective when discussing the game and it made for a nice time.  

I mean, you do you, but I don’t see any point in bragging about the accomplishments of others to other people.  Just not my thing I guess.

I get what you mean and understand where you coming from. Even though I'm not the one playing I do enjoy rooting for team and bragging with friends cuz I think it's all part of the fun of being a fan of team. As long as the banter is all fun and nobody takes it too serious it just adds something extra to the game, otherwise rivalries wouldn't mean anything and everybody would just root for players instead of teams. I get what you mean though you're just fan of the game and you're from Ohio and you chose the Browns. But you're type of fan who sees the game as spectator and not as a fanatic, that's cool as well

Archived