Do we have the most talented roster in the league? OBJ!

Aztec Hammer

It'll be interesting to look back at this thread if we lose week one and everyone is screaming to blow everything up. xD

To answer the question, we're not the most talented but we have a roster that has the potential to be one of the best. But there's still question marks. How does Baker improve from year one to two? How well does Freddie handle the transition from OC to HC? Does Wilks get the most out of our defensive talent?

We have lots of potential. But we still have important questions that need to be answered.

1 minute ago, DawgX said:

It'll be interesting to look back at this thread if we lose week one and everyone is screaming to blow everything up. xD

To answer the question, we're not the most talented but we have a roster that has the potential to be one of the best. But there's still question marks. How does Baker improve from year one to two? How well does Freddie handle the transition from OC to HC? Does Wilks get the most out of our defensive talent?

We have lots of potential. But we still have important questions that need to be answered.

We've also got the most heart. The fans that is. The players might be ****houses

Just now, mistakey said:

come on you idiot?

It might as well be.

It's a West Ham United thing (the Brownsiest soccer team to have ever existed). They were originally called Thames Ironworks and so fans chant 'Come on you irons".

4 minutes ago, DawgX said:

You pick that team AND the Browns?

You truly must be a masochist.

Unfortunately Mega Ron and I had no choice, we were born into it.

But we did choose the Browns BECAUSE of West Ham, so I think you’re right! Suckers for pain. But dreamers for the day when it all turns around.

Here’s some of the words from our team’s anthem...  “And like my dreams, they fade and die. Fortune’s always hiding, I’ve looked everywhere”

If it can’t happen for West Ham, which I don’t think it ever will, I really really hope it happens for you guys and the Browns.

We understand how tough it is.

10 hours ago, mistakey said:

This is where I’m at.  If they kill the draft and make another move that none of us suspect that’s smart and baker improves like we think he will we could go 14-2 if the lucky stars align.  I think we’re anout a 10 win team now 

Agree that we have or will get the personnel to be a 10 win team.

The gap between a 10 or more win team and even a SB is a question of coaching.

That's the biggest unknown.

3 hours ago, Aztec Hammer said:

Unfortunately Mega Ron and I had no choice, we were born into it.

But we did choose the Browns BECAUSE of West Ham, so I think you’re right! Suckers for pain. But dreamers for the day when it all turns around.

Here’s some of the words from our team’s anthem...  “And like my dreams, they fade and die. Fortune’s always hiding, I’ve looked everywhere”

If it can’t happen for West Ham, which I don’t think it ever will, I really really hope it happens for you guys and the Browns.

We understand how tough it is.

My mother used to make me wear a St. Jude's medal on a chain around my neck.

"Saint Jude, sometimes known as Saint Jude Thaddeus, was one of the original apostles of Christ, a brother of Saint James the Less. He was known for preaching the gospel in particularly difficult circumstances. As such, he became the patron  saint of "hopeless cases, and things almost despaired of."

Worked for me.

Maybe you West Hamians should give it a try?

Archived