Green Bay expected to sign Za'Darius Smith

SBLIII

2 hours ago, Damikeeeee said:

I've been to Wisconsin. I can 100% understand why anyone wouldn't want to live there. 

Interesting considering I live in Wisconsin and think theres more to offer then people realize. However, we will all take your visit as facts and run with it.

1 hour ago, Nick_gb said:

Interesting considering I live in Wisconsin and think theres more to offer then people realize. However, we will all take your visit as facts and run with it.

Never been in the winter, only visited family the other 3. The winters are brutal and will deter some people that maybe have lived in warm weather climates their whole life but in general I like it up there. It's hardly the deterrent the way people think

51 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Never been in the winter, only visited family the other 3. The winters are brutal and will deter some people that maybe have lived in warm weather climates their whole life but in general I like it up there. It's hardly the deterrent the way people think

For sure, the winters are brutal. I hibernate in the Winter. Outside of that though? There's plenty to offer.

2 hours ago, Nick_gb said:

I've been to Wisconsin several times - had clients in Madison, Appleton, Brown Deer and New Berlin, used to visit them frequently.

The cold is off putting for a Texas guy like me, but I really enjoyed it. Madison is basically Austin, Tx after a shower and shave.

Archived