Packers Expected to sign Za'Darius Smith

Fl0nkerton

2 hours ago, Outpost31 said:

I had hoped the nerdism would have ended when we traded Mike Daniels.  We've got the nicest EDGE in NFL history with Fackrell, and now two nerds in our front seven.  That's why he signed in Green Bay.

Ever been beat up by a nerd? Hurts the same. Better than being interested in the drruuuuugs and gun runnin.

9 minutes ago, HighCalebR said:

Ever been beat up by a nerd? Hurts the same. Better than being interested in the drruuuuugs and gun runnin.

I read the last sentence and then the Sons of Anarchy theme song played in my head lol

1 hour ago, Kepler said:

It actually might hurt more in the pride department

This is true but if you think about it. Most these nerd types been learning to fight with all this anime violence. 😂

1 hour ago, Norm said:

I read the last sentence and then the Sons of Anarchy theme song played in my head lol

Yeah, we dont want any motorbike gangsters on the squad.  Those boys are extra serious. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Arthur Penske said:

Some people were somewhat surprised by his contract. What will Za's season have to look like to "live up to his contract"? Career?

Double digit sacks would be nice, but pressures is the name of the game.  I'd like to see him involved in 5-7 turnover plays.