Packers Expected to sign Za'Darius Smith

Fl0nkerton

14 hours ago, Outpost31 said:

Yeah, but being worried about him not living up to a contract is not being pissed or saying it was a bad signing.  It was equivalent to being up by 6 points with 5 minutes left in a big game.  Being nervous is not being wrong or pissed.  People are desperate to point out I was wrong about something so they pick my nerves on the Z signing I guess. 

I was just joshing you bro. You're fine. At the end of the day we're all wrong at times. There's no such thing as 100% accuracy when it comes to player evaluation. Even those getting paid millions to do the job get it wrong half the time. No way does getting it wrong make you an "idiot", a terrible poster or anything of the sort. Its good brother. Dont even fret it. You make some quality points at times and ludacris ones at other times. All good! 😂

• Like 1

From The Athletic

" From 1998-2018, the highest pressure total (playoff games included) was 58 ½ by Aaron Kampman in 2007. Clay Matthews’ best was 55 in 2010. Since Matthews posted 48 in 2012, the only player with more than 40 was Julius Peppers with 43 ½ in 2014.
Za’Darius’ total of 65 ½ is the most by a Packer in those 22 years. He amassed these numbers despite 34.4 percent double-teaming on individual rushes (stunts not included)."

gettyimages-1199125683.jpg?w=1000

Edited by Shanedorf
  • Like 2

16 hours ago, Shanedorf said:

From The Athletic

" From 1998-2018, the highest pressure total (playoff games included) was 58 ½ by Aaron Kampman in 2007. Clay Matthews’ best was 55 in 2010. Since Matthews posted 48 in 2012, the only player with more than 40 was Julius Peppers with 43 ½ in 2014.
Za’Darius’ total of 65 ½ is the most by a Packer in those 22 years. He amassed these numbers despite 34.4 percent double-teaming on individual rushes (stunts not included)."

gettyimages-1199125683.jpg?w=1000

He is very capable of putting pressure on the QB. His play was nothing short of spectacular this season with the exception of playing in CA 3 times.

• 2 weeks later...