Amos to Green Bay

beardown3231

15 minutes ago, WindyCity said:

I really wanted him to leave the North because I like him as a player.

I do not really care about it from an on field perspective. He will be more reliable than what they have now, but that is about all you can say.

Dude has always been more of a thumper than a ball hawk. I'm curious what he got but good for him and I'm not really worried.

41 minutes ago, G08 said:

Dude has always been more of a thumper than a ball hawk. I'm curious what he got but good for him and I'm not really worried.

The ball has to catch him. He has no ball skills. He's a good player who doesn't make a lot of mistakes. Can play in coverage and make tackles.  I always liked him but if he gets a stupid contract I get it. I think Haha is better then him. 

Sucks to see him go to our biggest rival but can't hate on the man for doing what's best for himself and family financially.

Like others have said, Amos is a solid and physical player, but hardly irreplaceable.  I think the Pack may have just over paid for an in the box safety.

12 minutes ago, dafreak said:

LOL...

Adam SchefterVerified account @AdamSchefter
FollowFollow @AdamSchefter
More

Packers are giving former Bears’ safety Adrian Amos a 4-year, $37 million deal that includes $14 million in year one and $21 million in first two years of deal, per source.

8:02 AM - 12 Mar 2019

Never in a million years were they going to pay that.

Archived