Comps

LoganF89

Just figured I would start a thread to keep up with if we get any or not

according to sportrac the contracts of Landon Collins and Preston smith were a wash of a 3rd round selection

so fat we are getting a 4th for Crowder. If he could of gotten 1 to 1.5 mil more we prob could of gotten a 3rd

2 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

I kinda think we’re done with free agency. I expect us to bring back AP and then possibly sign Shane Ray for peanuts but I think that’s about it. An extra fourth will be nice. 

I would think HaHa could get us another 4th by looking at the contracts that have been signed by safetys

9 minutes ago, LoganF89 said:

Just figured I would start a thread to keep up with if we get any or not

according to sportrac the contracts of Landon Collins and Preston smith were a wash of a 3rd round selection

so fat we are getting a 4th for Crowder. If he could of gotten 1 to 1.5 mil more we prob could of gotten a 3rd

Do you have the specific page link? Cant find it. 

As much as I would like to see AP back I would rather try to get a comp for him, even if it may be just a 6th or so

Peterson

Haha

Nsyke

mcphee

are the players we could possibly get comps from but outside of Haha I wouldn’t expect over a 5th rounder

25 minutes ago, LoganF89 said:

Really?  I find that hard to believe since Collins got double the guaranteed money and like $30ish mil more total overall.  Do you have a link to where you saw that?  

7 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

Really?  I find that hard to believe since Collins got double the guaranteed money and like $30ish mil more total overall.  Do you have a link to where you saw that?  

They appear to base the compensatory pick formula on AAV, so Collins is at $14M and Preston is at $13M.

6 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

Something confusing me - I've seen it all morn on NFL Network , a crawl that says Collins get ...$32 mill... guaranteed . I think I then heard over the next two years . So is it $32 or $45 guaranteed. Is this just some kind of semantics ?

Just now, RSkinGM said:

Something confusing me - I've seen it all morn on NFL Network , a crawl that says Collins get ...$32 mill... guaranteed . I think I then heard over the next two years . So is it $32 or $45 guaranteed. Is this just some kind of semantics ?

Who knows in today's twitter news age to rush everything out first.  We probably won't know true details for a few days, or at least until its actually signed tomorrow.  

1 hour ago, lavar703 said:

I kinda think we’re done with free agency. I expect us to bring back AP and then possibly sign Shane Ray for peanuts but I think that’s about it. An extra fourth will be nice. 

I'd really like to get Shane Ray. I keep forgetting about him as a cheaper alternative to Preston Smith. Good idea Lavar.

I'd still like to see us do something at LG in free agency.

Archived