The Patriots win because they have the greatest headcoach and QB combo of all-time. It’s really that simple. Belichick is a defensive coach and half the time their defense sucks. I think they ride off into the sunset together and the Patriots end up being mediocre for awhile. 

56 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

The Patriots win because they have the greatest headcoach and QB combo of all-time. It’s really that simple. Belichick is a defensive coach and half the time their defense sucks. I think they ride off into the sunset together and the Patriots end up being mediocre for awhile. 

Agreed. That’s why I said if Brady had played last decade with the Ravens or Steelers defenses, he would’ve still won Super Bowls, and who knows, may more than he has won in New England.

I think when Brady retires and if Belichick stays that they’ll be mediocre for a while. Now, when Belichick leaves the Pats they’re going to be bottom feeders again for a little while. Pats fans don’t really know how good they have it and that their honeymoon isn’t going to last that much longer.

Edited by turtle28