Bills sign Cole Beasley

49erurtaza

10 minutes ago, LeotheLion said:

Not going to get that in FA anymore. I don't hate that group but it's not ideal when you are trying to help out a young qb. 

Allen started playing better when the Bills took Benjamin and Andre Holmes out of the line up and replace them with Foster and McKenzie who were speedy guys. 

17 minutes ago, KellChippy said:

Emphasis on little

Well, he's into making rap albums, so maybe I should've used "Lil"

But seriously, the guy is so wishy-washy.  He actually quit the team during his first offseason...said he didn't want to play football. Then he came crawling back at the end of training camp. He then complained about how many targets he should get (this started right after Cooper joined the team), not getting paid enough, and then eventually took to twitter where he and his wife acted like idiots with cryptic messages about his future in the sport/Dallas Cowboys.  He's no Edelman so he's not worth the distraction. 

19 minutes ago, RamRod said:

DK Metfalf still to the Bills or no?

Possibly, I think we'll look at a DL or Pass rush if available

TJ Hockenson should be shooting up Bills fans BB. We have Jason Croom and Tyler Kroft at TE with Kroft's contract structured for short term

We need a big bodied receiving threat with Foster, Zay, Brown and Beasley

13 minutes ago, Trentwannabe said:

Allen started playing better when the Bills took Benjamin and Andre Holmes out of the line up and replace them with Foster and McKenzie who were speedy guys. 

I believe that. It's not a bad group Buffalo is building. Would like it a lot more if they either get a WR or TE early in the draft. Hakeem Butler would be a guy I'd like them to grab. 

46 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Glad he’s out of division, absolute menace in the short to intermediate game. Pretty much impossible to cover from the slot 1v1.

Maybe he didn't want to play another season being open and Dak's either afraid or can't hit him.   Then they blame the receivers.  Ha. 

2 hours ago, ///mcompact said:

But seriously, the guy is so wishy-washy.  He actually quit the team during his first offseason...said he didn't want to play football. Then he came crawling back at the end of training camp. He then complained about how many targets he should get (this started right after Cooper joined the team), not getting paid enough, and then eventually took to twitter where he and his wife acted like idiots with cryptic messages about his future in the sport/Dallas Cowboys.  He's no Edelman so he's not worth the distraction. 

Didn’t realize he was so fiery, all I heard about was the rap stuff.  

That Buffalo climate should calm him down.  

3 hours ago, ///mcompact said:

The fact that you’re bringing up the instance where he left the team in his very first off season makes it look like you’re a little bitter.. this was a fact that was totally buried in the past and forgotten about by everyone while Cole was still a Dallas Cowboy. I’d say that he was potentially handling things a TAD dramatically (and I can’t completely blame him), but it really didn’t seem like that big of a deal. For being unhappy with his role last season he never really let it materialize into a distraction during the season.

Archived