Bills to sign Ty Nsekhe

goldfishwars

9 minutes ago, bigbadbuff23835 said:

Don’t know much about him. Reading he’s a great swing tackle, but could he start at RT?

For whatever reason he's much better at LT than RT.  But he's a pretty good tackle.  Redskins didn't retain him because we drafted Geron Christian in the 3rd last year.  

4 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

For whatever reason he's much better at LT than RT.  But he's a pretty good tackle.  Redskins didn't retain him because we drafted Geron Christian in the 3rd last year.  

I get a sneaky feeling the Bills may play him at LT and move Dawkins to RT. 

Maybe draft a tackle in round 2 or 3 to groom behind him.

17 minutes ago, minutemancl said:

Yes. He's plug and play at either tackle position.

No he’s not. He’s a stud at LT but struggled when we tried to put him in when Moses got hurt. I honestly cannot explain why that was but he just hard a tough time with it. 

1 minute ago, skywindO2 said:

Don't know anything about him but based on the comments here, you'd think he would have had a bigger market. 

I mean he'll be 34 in October, so he doesn't have much left.  He's also battled some injuries the past two years.  When he's on the field he's a good LT though.

2 minutes ago, TedLavie said:

When the signing of a career backup who's 34 on a 2/15 deal is seen as one of best signings of the FA period, you know that FA has been stupid

Lol to be fair, I do think this was a very solid signing by Buffalo.  

23 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

No he’s not. He’s a stud at LT but struggled when we tried to put him in when Moses got hurt. I honestly cannot explain why that was but he just hard a tough time with it. 

Give him a full offseason to flip his feet and I bet he could do it. You're right though, he is a much better LT. Some OL have trouble flipping their movements on the other side of the line. It is especially hard when you switch midseason.

6 minutes ago, minutemancl said:

Give him a full offseason to flip his feet and I bet he could do it. You're right though, he is a much better LT. Some OL have trouble flipping their movements on the other side of the line. It is especially hard when you switch midseason.

Generally I would agree but the Redskins have tried him on the right side before and it just hasn’t worked out.  

Archived