FF-Packers Fantasy League?

vegas492

HZ said that he'd play...would anyone else be interested?

I haven't played in like 3 years...wanted to fish more, but with my surgery coming up, I'll likely have more time at home than in a boat this fall.

I'd offer to try to setup the league, if we have 10-12 guys who would want to join and play...

Anyone interested?

If so, is there a format/hosting site that is preferred?  I think in the past I used yahoo to host and it worked well, but again, that was a few years ago already....

If interested, please list what you'd like out of a league....buy in (money)?  No buy in?  Scoring format?  Auction versus snake draft?

(I liked both auction/snake, but snake seems better and easier...)  (I'd also prefer a small buy in, like $25-$50 to keep it interesting....)

I'll check out ESPN.....

Any thoughts on playing for a little money, or just keep it free for bragging rights?

Yes to the ESPN format...I played on that format before and liked it a lot.  If we get enough guys, let's use them.

Seems simple enough to put together.

ESPN has my vote

• $10-20 buy-in
  • Half-PPR to accommodate both sides
  • 10-12 teams, open to 14 if there are many interested parties
  • At least two FLEX spots in the starting lineup
  • Snake, but not opposed to auction
  • 8-team playoff (x2 weeks -- make it interesting!)

1 minute ago, CWood21 said:

Honestly, I've already got a couple of leagues with substantial buy-ins.  Kinda want one that I can mess around with and play with.

So one ten-dollar bill to play in a league with a group of guys that you post with most frequently (and s-talk with!) isn't worth the attention, just messing around?

Laaaame. 

The nice thing about this site is that there's a more tangible reward for things like this.  We could play it for likes.  All the losers have to like the winner's acceptance speech.  That's at least better than nothing if we don't do it for money. 

59 minutes ago, HorizontoZenith said:

The nice thing about this site is that there's a more tangible reward for things like this.  We could play it for likes.  All the losers have to like the winner's acceptance speech.  That's at least better than nothing if we don't do it for money. 

That's a pretty cool thought/concept there....

Could make up a traveling trophy, maybe it could be an Avatar.....

Me, HZ, Wood, BonB, Squire, Central

5 so far....plenty of room....

Archived