Sign in to follow this  
vegas492

FF-Packers Fantasy League?

1 hour ago, JBURGE25 said:

I'm not really sure how I ever even got in on this lol, jfin volunteering me

woulda been pretty nifty if you went along w/ it & i flaked before it started & got stuck in a league you were indifferent in joining teehee.

but i'm out too, i got a little over enthusiastic w/ saying i was in, my b. 

Edited by jfinley88

I think it is set to randomize 1 hour before the start.  Hard to set it now when we are not set on the number of teams

2 hours ago, incognito_man said:

Just got webbernet access again, was up north fr the weekend. I'm in. Squire I'll send my info here shortly.

actually, you all will probably hate me if i join. I'm going to be gone a lot of weekends and won't have time to keep up :) I'll sit this one out

1 hour ago, incognito_man said:

actually, you all will probably hate me if i join. I'm going to be gone a lot of weekends and won't have time to keep up :) I'll sit this one out

Hate is a strong word, but it is poor taste to talk big and then back down from it

You are allowed to set your lineup any day during the week.  

Signed up

Squire, HorizontoZenith, UgLymayNe, Cadmus, Down to earth, vegas492, csraverage, CWood21,  BlondonBlond 

Invites sent

@smetana34

waiting on    @Dubz41  @CentralFC  @Packer_ESP       That means we have 9 committed and 1 invite sent out.  Will need any more to be in pairs to keep it an even number. 

As of now, we have 10 signed in and ready to go.  If anyone else is interested, we would need 2 to keep things even in teams.  Send me a message if you are interested.  Draft is tonight at 930pm Eastern time.  I will take new participants until 700pm Eastern time.  After that, need to close ranks and roll with what we have.  

• Can't make the draft time.  Have a drink-a-thon auction starting at 7 PM.  Always knew the draft would be the toughest constraint.  Good luck.

@squire12 I haven't had time to prepare anything but if you're 11 now I'll fill the roster. Let me know what I have to do to sign up and attend the draft.

Thanks!

I just joined, I think it's ok. Gonna set my autopick strategy in case I can not make it in time (or fall asleep during the draft). Thanks!

Edited by Packer_ESP