FF-Packers Fantasy League?

vegas492

6 hours ago, vegas492 said:

I'm happy to make this happen....maybe next week, Thursday or Friday for the draft.  If Cadmus is in and a few others.  Fingers crossed!

Cadmus is in...assuming it''s standard (strong preference) or 0.5 PPR. 

Cadmus would prefer a buy-in (even if it's small) because he doesn't want to deal with any ghost teams. 

Me, HZ, Wood, BonB, Squire, Central, incognito, uglymayne, Cadmus, smetana, Dubz (said he could join if we needed him)

That gets us to 10 or 11.

Any more takers?

ESPN should be the host.

Everyone okay with a small buy in?  Say $10 or $20?  Personally I'm good with whatever, buy in or free.

Now, here is my issue...I'm off the next two days...client functions.  I'm not going to have a lot of time to set this up...except for at night.  

I have my hip replacement surgery on Tuesday...which means I'm likely down for the count till Thursday evening.  So, draft wise, I'm looking at Saturday or Sunday evening.  Even Monday evening.  That okay with everybody?  And if I can't get it setup on ESPN, does anyone else have the time?

2 hours ago, vegas492 said:

Me, HZ, Wood, BonB, Squire, Central, incognito, uglymayne, Cadmus, smetana, Dubz (said he could join if we needed him)

That gets us to 10 or 11.

Any more takers?

ESPN should be the host.

Everyone okay with a small buy in?  Say $10 or $20?  Personally I'm good with whatever, buy in or free.

Now, here is my issue...I'm off the next two days...client functions.  I'm not going to have a lot of time to set this up...except for at night.  

I have my hip replacement surgery on Tuesday...which means I'm likely down for the count till Thursday evening.  So, draft wise, I'm looking at Saturday or Sunday evening.  Even Monday evening.  That okay with everybody?  And if I can't get it setup on ESPN, does anyone else have the time?

Good luck with the surgery.

I can handle LM duties via ESPN and circulate invitations if you need.

We can use the @ feature to pester and bother "ghost" teams to get their lineup set.  I'm not exactly thrilled at the prospect of a buy in myself considering this is purely testing a theory and my logic, and I'm too cheap to put my money where my logic is. 

@CWood21

@HorizontoZenith

@vegas492

@BlondeonBlonde

@CentralFC

@Cadmus

@ugLymayNe

@incognito_man

@smetana34

@Dubz41

@Down to Earth

@JBURGE25

@jfinley88

@squire12

The above need to get me there email via pm.  I will set things up on ESPN later tonight.

.5 ppr

1QB, 2RB, 2WR, 1TE, 1Flex, 1Def

6 bench

I am open to adding another flex starter and 2 more bench spots.

Draft Wednesday night.

Archived