Browns trade for OBJ

49erurtaza

I like this move because the Browns smell blood in the AFC North and they're trying to win it.  LOVE the offense.  Then you add Kareem Hunt to the mix after week 6.

The Browns just got the best receiver in football and now he'll finally have a QB who doesn't suck.  I need to watch all 16 Browns games this upcoming season.

I just don’t get this for the Giants? The odds of finding someone as good as ODB in the draft is quite slim and all you needed was to finish building your OL and get your QB. Now they just essentially gave away one of the best talents in the entire league for what seems to be no reason at all. Weird. 

2 minutes ago, showtime said:

I like this move because the Browns smell blood in the AFC North and they're trying to win it.  LOVE the offense.  Then you add Kareem Hunt to the mix after week 6.

The Browns just got the best receiver in football and now he'll finally have a QB who doesn't suck.  I need to watch all 16 Browns games this upcoming season.

Best receiver in football? 

I really don't know how to feel about this. Beckham made so many spectacular plays in the past four years, that despite the Giants record, Giants fans kept coming back for more.  He's a spectacular player when he's healthy, and obviously a fan favorite.  That being said, I felt like Beckham lost half a step after his ankle injury in 2017.  He still put up decent numbers in 2018, but much less 'wow' plays, which came mostly from Saquon this year.  Still, this leaves a huge hole at WR for the Giants.  As controversial and backwards as it may seem in this passing era, the Giants look are moving forward with Saquon as the centerpiece of this offense.

Just now, lavar703 said:

Best receiver in football? 

Yup.  I've said that for a while now.  Eli Manning is so terrible.  He misses OBJ open CONSTANTLY or when he does throw it to him he's always overthrowing it by 20 yards.  Eli is truly a terrible QB and Odell still put up production with him.  Now that he has Baker - as long as he can stay healthy he'll prove he's the best next season.

• Like 3