49ers are working on a trade for Dee Ford.

BroncoSojia

8 minutes ago, Forge said:

Still have Buckner and Thomas and Armstead on the inside. 

I think it could potentially open us up to trade downs a little more, but yeah, I think if we are on the clock at 2 and Bosa is there, he's the pick. There's talk that we love Williams, so I don't want to completely rule it out, but I think it's less likely than Bosa. 

I doubt Q will be the pick. Already have two top 5 picks interior line guys on team. Another pass rusher to compliment Ford is the more logical pick. Bosa and Ford will be deadly.

7 minutes ago, indifference said:

I doubt Q will be the pick. Already have two top 5 picks interior line guys on team. Another pass rusher to compliment Ford is the more logical pick. Bosa and Ford will be deadly.

I doubt it as well, at least without a trade. The rumor is the staff loves him though, so not going to role it out completely, especially with armstead only on the option year and Thomas having been a bust. 

1 minute ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

You have the league MVP on a rookie deal and your solution is to gut the defense and make it even worse than it was last year.

Why.

I’m completely fine trading Ford.   Not sure why they elected for a pick next year, but no way would I want to pay Ford that money.

Not many I would pick over him with a lead in the 4th, but he’s next no nothing against the run.

Build the front 7 around Chris Jones

Archived