Browns will have the best offense in 2019!

buno67

5 minutes ago, LeotheLion said:

I agree it might work really well. I would expect the Browns to be top 10 in offense. Maybe they can crack the top 5 but I'd be surprised if they were much higher than 5th. Especially in year 1 of it. 

Is it really year 1 tho? Freddie had half a season to install his offense last year. so it’s not like they are adding an entire new scheme. Already has established connections  with players and only lost 1 starter from last year and added OBJ to the mix. That one starter was the RG and they spent a year grooming that replacement guard. 

Basically they lost Zeitler and replaced Perriman with OBJ. Oh yeah and added a potential top5 RB in Hunt when he gets approved to play

They definitely could, pieces are there so it wouldn't surprise me... but it also wouldn't surprise me to see them completely disappoint, we've seen this same song and dance plenty of ties. If I had to bet my life on it, aka play it safe, I'd probably say the Patriots, Rams or Chiefs (who have had very good offenses the past 2+ years) have a better offense.

The collection of talent is excellent... But we need to see them run an offense next year. I have no doubt it'll be good, but pump the breaks.

Hell our starting outside WRs are Tyrell Williams and Antonio Brown and I'm not counting on anything yet, even though I'm ecstatic.

2 hours ago, buno67 said:

Cowboys were like the lannisters! Sitting on a throne of lies! We Browns are house Targaryen and the rightful heir to the Throne

This makes sense because Browns management ran the team like they had been exclusively ******* their brothers and sisters for 300 years.

2 hours ago, LeotheLion said:

He averaged 24 points a game after taking over. That's good. I also don't think an 8 game sample size is even close to enough. He's certainly not in the same class as the other 4 based on last year and we have no idea how he adapts to being the head coach. I'd be encouraged with him as a Browns fan but I don't view him as an offensive genius yet and neither should anyone. 

The highest competent you can pay a guy is to copy something somebody does or says, with that being said, if you actually watched film of those last 8 games, you would have seen so many unique plays and formations we exclusively ran (which shows early signs of being an offensive genius), many of which have been mimicked a week later by a few teams (which shows teams pay attention to our film and respect enough of what we were doing to run it themselves).

Time will tell

5 hours ago, buno67 said:

D1jlLwJW0AUfu2v?format=jpg&name=360x360

Well I know last summer they all worked out together. So they come in with some form of an established relationship. They will prolly do it again this summer but will more browns players as well 

Who took of a picture of those three homeless fellows? Someone get them a sandwich or some change. 

18 minutes ago, Vladimir L said:

Mayfield is better than any rams QB

OBJ is better than any rams WR

Hell Gurley looked terrible id take the woman beater over him at this point. You guys forget how good he is catching out of the back field.

LOL. I'm not sure how anyone could seriously argue that Hunt is better than Gurley because of his pass-catching ability. Gurley is easily the superior passing-game HB. And Mayfield has a lot to prove before he deserves to be mentioned in the same breath as Goff.

9 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

LOL. I'm not sure how anyone could seriously argue that Hunt is better than Gurley because of his pass-catching ability. Gurley is easily the superior passing-game HB. And Mayfield has a lot to prove before he deserves to be mentioned in the same breath as Goff.

Hunt has 2 functioning knees.

I'd make some joke about Gurley being better on the Tour de France since all he can do is ride a bike, but honestly you need functioning knees to ride a bike so that doesn't even work.

Just now, ramssuperbowl99 said:

I'd make some joke about Gurley being better on the Tour de France since all he can do is ride a bike, but honestly you need functioning knees to ride a bike so that doesn't even work.

However, he does not have a functioning brain.

1 minute ago, jrry32 said:
2 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

However, he does not have a functioning brain.

I'm sure Gurley's brain will be a huge boost to the Rams during the trivia contest portion of the football games.

Just now, ramssuperbowl99 said:

I'm sure Gurley's brain will be a huge boost to the Rams during the trivia contest portion of the football games.

Well, he won't be suspended for assaulting a woman. I'll avatar bet you that Gurley runs for 1000+ yards next year.

Archived