Browns will have the best offense in 2019!

buno67

5 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

Well, he won't be suspended for assaulting a woman. I'll avatar bet you that Gurley runs for 1000+ yards next year.

Oh he wasn’t suspended for the playoffs? I thought that’s why he disappeared and wasn’t seen at all during their superbowl run

1 hour ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

This makes sense because Browns management ran the team like they had been exclusively ******* their brothers and sisters for 300 years.

Hahaha! 

Wasnt the Lannister’s the southern cousins and not the Targaryens? I don’t remember if the Targaryens’ had the history of that or not

2 minutes ago, buno67 said:

Oh he wasn’t suspended for the playoffs? I thought that’s why he disappeared and wasn’t seen at all during their superbowl run

Gurley in the playoffs: 44 carries, 261 yards (5.9 YPC), and 2 TDs

Hunt in the playoffs: 11 carries, 42 yards (3.8 YPC), and 1 TD

Don't throw stones in your glass house. xD

Just now, buno67 said:

Hahaha! 

Wasnt the Lannister’s the southern cousins and not the Targaryens? I don’t remember if the Targaryens’ had the history of that or not

Nope, it was the Targaryens too.

2 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

Gurley in the playoffs: 44 carries, 261 yards (5.9 YPC), and 2 TDs

Hunt in the playoffs: 11 carries, 42 yards (3.8 YPC), and 1 TD

Don't throw stones in your glass house. xD

I don’t care about what Hunt did prior to the Browns

1 hour ago, MSURacerDT55 said:

The highest competent you can pay a guy is to copy something somebody does or says, with that being said, if you actually watched film of those last 8 games, you would have seen so many unique plays and formations we exclusively ran (which shows early signs of being an offensive genius), many of which have been mimicked a week later by a few teams (which shows teams pay attention to our film and respect enough of what we were doing to run it themselves).

Time will tell

I get that Browns fans should be pumped about their team. I would be too. As an outsider I'm taking a wait and see approach. 

4 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

Don't worry. A change of scenery won't cure his inferior to Gurley affliction. xD

thats fine. We have Chubb. He is due to be a better back than Gurley. He surpasses Gurley in college and will surpass him in the pros

Archived