Browns will have the best offense in 2019!

buno67

12 hours ago, AkronsWitness said:

You know sometimes you make mistakes lol "took over the offense" is what it should have read

Oh I know people make mistakes and I like to point them out, usually with humor or intended humor. I make them too, I just try to edit quickly so there no chance the humor gets directed at me. It's a game I play.

On 13/03/2019 at 4:40 PM, showtime said:

Kupp isn't the second best receiver in that group.  Kupp is a good player and a security blanket for Jared Goff, but he isn't better than Brandin Cooks.  Landry is a similar player to Kupp, tbh.  Kupp just played in a super wide open offense that scored a crap ton of points, as opposed to Landry who played with crap QB's in Miami and when  he first went to Cleveland until Mayfield started.

Odell Beckham Jr. is WAY better (like in a different galaxy) than anyone on that list.

I agree Odell Beckham is the most talented receiver out of the group. The guy pulls off the unimaginable on a relatively regular basis. Kupp doesn't do that, more than likely because he can't. I would say Kupp is definitely the most intelligent receiver out of the group, though. He's an excellent route runner and is often open. As you said, he's a security blanket for Goff. I would say there is a lot to be said about that, though. I don't think Beckham could do what Kupp does, equally Kupp DEFINITELY couldn't do what Beckham does. 

Archived