Browns will have the best offense in 2019!

buno67

5 minutes ago, LeotheLion said:

I'd still take Chiefs, Rams, and Saints over the Browns. Probably the Eagles too. Kitchens is the unknown. I think the offensive minds on the 4 teams I listed above the Browns are superior to Kitchens which is the difference for me. 

That depends entirely on how much our lord and savior has left.

13 minutes ago, GSUeagles14 said:

nah... he kinda sucks. 

Kinda sucks? Dude has a decent first season back. He was out for how long and than was thrusted into a high profile position when the Browns WRa were hit with injuries. He will play a lot better next year than his rookie year cause he actually had a legit offseason and will be a 3/4 instead of 1/2

Not sold, yet. 

Anyone who gets excited about QBs with one year of experience is an idiot. Defenses now have footage and can adapt/learn. Beckham is one of the best wideouts in the NFL but he does have an injury history. The Browns' offensive line will also be worse without Zeitler who the Browns IMO CLEARLY lost the trade on. I have to almost think the Zeitler trade had a hidden clause that Beckham has to be traded as well. 

That said, ON PAPER the Browns look great. And 'on paper' teams seldom pan out. 

37 minutes ago, Elky said:

We don't know how well Baker will gel with OBJ. If those two click, then yes, Cleveland will have a very dangerous offense. We also do not know what the league will do with Hunt.

D1jlLwJW0AUfu2v?format=jpg&name=360x360

Well I know last summer they all worked out together. So they come in with some form of an established relationship. They will prolly do it again this summer but will more browns players as well 

13 minutes ago, buno67 said:

Kinda sucks? Dude has a decent first season back. He was out for how long and than was thrusted into a high profile position when the Browns WRa were hit with injuries. He will play a lot better next year than his rookie year cause he actually had a legit offseason and will be a 3/4 instead of 1/2

lets be honest, he had a pretty poor rookie year. he had tons of opportunity and did little with it. maybe he gets better or maybe this is just who he is. 

5 minutes ago, NFL_Announcer said:

Not sold, yet. 

Anyone who gets excited about QBs with one year of experience is an idiot. Defenses now have footage and can adapt/learn. Beckham is one of the best wideouts in the NFL but he does have an injury history. The Browns' offensive line will also be worse without Zeitler who the Browns IMO CLEARLY lost the trade on. I have to almost think the Zeitler trade had a hidden clause that Beckham has to be traded as well. 

That said, ON PAPER the Browns look great. And 'on paper' teams seldom pan out. 

You have no idea how the browns OL will do with a new RG. It’s not like he is being replaced with some late rd pick or UDFA or some scrap off of FA. Corbett was a 2nd rd pick for a reason and they clearly believe he is ready to play. Also Zeitler didn’t play at a high level the entire season. He was pretty bad the first couple weeks. He got better once baker took over and became a stud once Freddie came in and changed schemes around l. 

Hey the Ravens had game tape on him. About 7games worth of Baker and Freddie and had the game Baker played against them previously in the season. Baker still flirted with 400yards passing. Hell if Jarvis does take a would be 85+ yard touchdown pass off the facemask, Baker does go for 400yards. 

I would be worried about Baker regressing if he didn’t show such a high IQ and mental approach to the game or wasn’t so surgical in the redzone

10 minutes ago, GSUeagles14 said:

lets be honest, he had a pretty poor rookie year. he had tons of opportunity and did little with it. maybe he gets better or maybe this is just who he is. 

What did you expect for a 4th rd pick WR, who didn’t play football for over a year? My god what kind of expectations did you have for the kid? He was projected to be the 3rd/4th WR but at times was thrusted into 1st/2nd. You ask any browns fan and they were not disappointed with him.

also how could that be who he is? He was a rookie last year. He has no track record yet

28 minutes ago, GSUeagles14 said:

wait are you talking about calloway?

lol

1 minute ago, buno67 said:

What did you expect for a 4th rd pick WR, who didn’t play football for over a year? My god what kind of expectations did you have for the kid? He was projected to be the 3rd/4th WR but at times was thrusted into 1st/2nd. You ask any browns fan and they were not disappointed with him.

also how could that be who he is? He was a rookie last year. He has no track record yet

I didnt have any expectiations for him really, but you cant say his performance was good last year. dropped probably too many balls, hads tons of actual opportunity but subpar production, for a guys that was supposed to take the top off a defense he rarely did that. hes athletically gifted but sloppy, that was the mo on him coming out and it rang true last year. Why would we assume sloppiness (hands, route running, etc) would just go away on its own?

im not responding to your final question because it literally makes no sense. 

Archived