Browns will have the best offense in 2019!

buno67

3 minutes ago, freak_of_nature said:

Callaway is a promising #2 WR right? 

He looked great the last 4 games. If he stays on track, this is a great wr core 5 deep.

Perriman, obj, jarvis, higgins, Callaway, ot in that order. Willie's looked solid also. 

2 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Oh, NFL General is gonna be fun this off-season.

Buno is just bringing the homerness we're used to in the Browns forum for the rest of you guys to bear witness to. Be thankful.

Provided that Baker doesn't completely crap the bed (and I don't have any reason to think that he would, but you know, young quarterbacks and all that), this could be the best team in the NFL. Forget just best offense. 

30 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

He looked great the last 4 games. If he stays on track, this is a great wr core 5 deep.

Perriman, obj, jarvis, higgins, Callaway, ot in that order. Willie's looked solid also. 

The Cleveland Plain Dealer's Mary Kay Cabot reports Breshad Perriman wants out of his one-year, $4 million contract with the Browns.

The Chiefs shouldn't be too far off from last year and as we know that was good for #3 best offense in the history of I am not mistaken.

No, the Browns will not be as good as the Chiefs offensively. Chiefs have Mahomes, Kelce and Reid who are all anything between better and much better than their counterpart on the Browns.

Hunt is not much btw. He will be suspended.

4 minutes ago, Buckweath said:

The Chiefs shouldn't be too far off from last year and as we know that was good for #3 best offense in the history of I am not mistaken.

No, the Browns will not be as good as the Chiefs offensively. Chiefs have Mahomes, Kelce and Reid who are all anything between better and much better than their counterpart on the Browns.

Browns have a better supporting cast for sure.

6 minutes ago, Buckweath said:

lol

I won't say the Browns will have a better offense than KC. Mahomes is the real deal, and it'll be fun to see how both he and Baker develop in their second years starting. Kelce > Njoku. And Reid has proven to be a good head coach, while Kitchens hasn't.

I will say that we have the potential to be a better overall team than KC, though. We should actually have a solid to good defense, while theirs is still pretty questionable. But we'll obviously have to prove it.

Archived