Browns will have the best offense in 2019!

buno67

2 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

Thanos lost.

he won infinity wars.

he prolly loses in End games. 

Browns dont need to be back to back superbowl champs...Ill settle with just SB champs of 2019 season 

Browns will have a good offense for sure, and I get everyone is super excited about that group at skill positions.

But is the OL any good? Bitonio is great, but Corbett is an unknown, Robinson isn't very good, Tretter is fine but not great, and I'm not sure who's their RT. I think this is the big weakness for the Browns and may limit a bit when they can do offensively. 

2 minutes ago, TedLavie said:

Browns will have a good offense for sure, and I get everyone is super excited about that group at skill positions.

But is the OL any good? Bitonio is great, but Corbett is an unknown, Robinson isn't very good, Tretter is fine but not great, and I'm not sure who's their RT. I think this is the big weakness for the Browns and may limit a bit when they can do offensively. 

Robinson played surprisingly well last season.  How do I know?  Because I crapped on Dorsey for keeping him on the 53 in August and had egg on my face the rest of the year.

Hubbard is the RT. He looked awful early in the year, but under Kitchens he played decent football.

Overall the word I’d use for our line is “seviceable”.  Not fantastic, but they do their jobs.

1 hour ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Robinson played surprisingly well last season.  How do I know?  Because I crapped on Dorsey for keeping him on the 53 in August and had egg on my face the rest of the year.

Hubbard is the RT. He looked awful early in the year, but under Kitchens he played decent football.

Overall the word I’d use for our line is “seviceable”.  Not fantastic, but they do their jobs.

Agreed, Robinson and Perriman had me wondering if Dorsey ever GM'ed before. Both were serviceable which is better than they had ever been and much better than I expected out of them. Corbett is unknown, Hubbard is probably just okay. Robinson is trying to earn a contract so he needs to be his best this year. Not worried about Tretter or Bitonio if they stay healthy. Maybe not a great line but also not the worst line in football (fans of 15 or so teams claim they have the worst) so middle of the pack and last year they were elevated to elite with Mayfield/Kitchens running the offense so I'm not concerned about the line at all. Bring four, blitz, play man, play zone, mix it up, Baker will be able to handle it. This may not be the Chief's offense or the GSOT but the offense should do their part which should result in winning more games than they lose.

3 hours ago, TedLavie said:

Baker Mayfield was sacked a league low 5 times in 8 games since Freddie Kitchens took over as HC. 

The OL as a whole after Bitonio and Tretter are 'meh' but the way Freddie calls plays and Bakers ability to move in the pocket--you dont need a All-Pro at every position.

However, I could easily see them selecting a OT in the 2nd/3rd round as a starter in waiting when/if Robinson and Hubbard struggle.

On 3/13/2019 at 6:38 PM, jrry32 said:

Well, he won't be suspended for assaulting a woman. I'll avatar bet you that Gurley runs for 1000+ yards next year.

1000 yards is a low standard in the nfl 

but hes a football player doesnt need to have a brain made an error if he does it again oh well complete idiot

8 hours ago, TedLavie said:

Something people don’t give Freddie Kitchen for. We have up less than 3 sacks when he took over. When went through a stretch of playing teams like Denver, Baltimore, and Houston and didn’t give up a sack. The only sack I remember was a unblocked CB blitz from Carolina.

Antonio Callaway is a kid I’m really excited to watch next year. Him and Njoku will have nice years.

Archived