Browns will have the best offense in 2019!

buno67

5 minutes ago, dtait93 said:

Who's the league's top receiving duo, OBJ/Landry or Diggs/Thielen?

Hard to say. I'd rank them: OBJ, Thielen, Diggs, Landry

Fortunately, we also have Callaway (and Higgins if he's brought back).

Still KC to me until proven otherwise. Last I checked that offense still has a good OL, monster QB play, Hill/Kelce/Watkins/Williams.

But the Browns offense was really good even before the additions of Hunt and OBJ. Definitely will be one of the most exciting teams in the league. 

21 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

It remains to be seen if the Browns can live up to expectations. So many personalities in one locker room, and not enough passes to go around. We'll see what happens, but on paper they should be the #1 offense in the NFL, even with KC.

Bruh, c'mon.

5 minutes ago, NFL_Announcer said:

Somehow... some way... the Browns will F this up and miss the playoffs. I'm not sure how... and why... but the Browns will fail. It is their destiny (Emperor voice)

Image result for i dislike you gif

1 hour ago, dtait93 said:

Who's the league's top receiving duo, OBJ/Landry or Diggs/Thielen?

To me OBJ is better than Diggs and Thielen by a lot but both of them are better than Landry. 

What I really want to find out is how good will Landry be this year. He is in a situation where he is finally a true #2 WR. That he finally has a #1 WR who can take pressure off of him. Landry could have the most efficient year of his career. 

34 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

It remains to be seen if the Browns can live up to expectations. So many personalities in one locker room, and not enough passes to go around. We'll see what happens, but on paper they should be the #1 offense in the NFL, even with KC.

A lot of personalities but personalities that will mess tho. OBJ should fit right into the WR room with former coach and teammate in there.

One thing I heard on the radio this AM that makes sense - we're going to find out who Kitchens is in all of this. Last year, all he had to do was walk into the building, yell out "Look at me, I'm NOT Hue Jackson!" and the team would be ready to fight for him. Expectations were at a 4-12 to 7-9 finish, so 7-8-1 is in line with that high end expectation.

Now? I'd honestly say that 10-6 is a low end prediction for this team. The talent on this roster could be viewed as the best collection of talent on paper. Kitchens isn't going to have the benefit of walking in and simply not being Hue - he's going to have to put together a game-plan that can win, consistently. 

If he doesn't, this could go downhill quickly.

Cooks/Woods/Kupp > OBJ/Landy/Calloway

OBJ is better than Cooks, but Woods and Kupp are better than Landry and Calloway

Gurley > Hunt/Chubb as well (although that one is really close)

Njoku > Higbee/Everett

Rams OL is probably better as well, although that's less certain now.

But overall the Rams have the best trio of WRs in the NFL, which gives them the edge over the Browns. I'd also put the Chiefs above them with Hill/Kelce/Watkins - but it's extremely impressive that the Browns have made this conversation.

I'm hype on the Browns and if you want to say they'll win their division, I'm cool with that.  But best team in the AFC or the league?  Guys, the Patriots still exist and so do teams like the Chiefs.

We're all assuming that Baker takes the next step, OBJ stays healthy and flows into that offense and the young players in general continue to develop.  That's a lot of assumptions being made without any proof as of yet.

Archived